Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Can't beat the Gamboa fade tho... Especially the EARLY Gamboa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      i'ma try dat one with Miss Knucklez tonight...ima cheap vodka drinkin mufugga....
      me too

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        dis n***a dreads doe

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          There you again, you completely go into another topic that has nothing to do with the post you quoting. "Omg Im wrong" *Start rambling about something else*
          Listen Man, I dont have to twist and turn..When G Unit was first hot, Floyd was hanging with them he even came out to their songs when he fought Zab...I was spanking u so bad, so u try to find something to keep me from finishing u off, man take it, accept it, and move long, finish debating unless u want to use that as a tool to get out of this?..Is that what u want?..LOL..BTW, 2:08 Fifty is so big and stiff, it look like he smuggling bologne slices in his armpits as he runs, and u telling me this is one of his brilliant Ideas? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Yea and might even get more people from the music industry interested.

Yea, make sure it's the Pink Lemonade tho. Cause I know Brisk has some other Pink drink but it's not lemonade. Get the right mixture and the **** is nice. Im a Cisco drinking mofoka over here haha. Every time we got some type of picnic at work or some **** here I come with my blue raspberry Cisco in a Gatorade bottle. Looks like that frost gatorade so they can't say ****.

Comment

Street king is NOT feeding a billion people, they are ATTEMPTING to feed a billion people1, He just got a 200mil movie deal, and he will FLOP OFF all that money..before I self destruct movie(and album) was horrible, and the Things Fall Apart movie was CHARLES BARKLEY TURRBLE...200mill$ dedicated to making horrible movies like Things Fall Apart, which was a Straight-2-BET FlopBuster...Did U see the movie 12 Top Box office? Did u see Things Fall Apart in theatres? No because it was horrible..50 boxed as a kid, which I have already known, but allot of people get into it in that way...My comments where meant to give u the idea that he is not a die hard boxing fan...He hung out with Floyd back when Floyd was fighting Oscar, but he was never a DIE hard fan, he didnt even know who Gamboa was until he meat him and Dre for the FIRST time at Mayweather's gym, and he didnt start hanging back WITH Floyd until Floyd beat Mosley, and Fif was seen doing an MTV Interview with him, in which Floyd hinted that he may fight Pac in November4, his videogame flopped, because he didnt promote it on tv commercials, and he assumed that he could promote it on his popular website, when most people who can only afford a tv or computer, will buy a tv...so no one knew it even came out, 5 The reason fifty got the 200mill Movie contract, cuz he had been working on it ever since he did the Get Rich Or Die Trying Movie, which was a GREAT film, so people had reasons to believe in him, by the time he had finalized the deal, his sense of creativity had fallen terribly, and he was able to release booboo films such as BISD, And Things Fall Apart...His Videogame flopped, his last several albums ever since Curtis have failed, he doesnt jam as much as he used to, and no one in music really respect him, they all act awkward around him cuz he's a know-it-all..No one does music with him...Bro u need to stop believing the hype, fif aint been hot in a minute
              you got too much HATE in your heart dude...gotta let that out...seriously!

Comment

• And this one just for fkin giggles...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Wtf is that? Never heard of it... lol

Comment

Listen Man, I dont have to twist and turn..When G Unit was first hot, Floyd was hanging with them he even came out to their songs when he fought Zab...I was spanking u so bad, so u try to find something to keep me from finishing u off, man take it, accept it, and move long, finish debating unless u want to use that as a tool to get out of this?..Is that what u want?..LOL..BTW, 2:08 Fifty is so big and stiff, it look like he smuggling bologne slices in his armpits as he runs, and u telling me this is one of his brilliant Ideas?
                    Spanking me? I haven't even been debating any of the business points you have made. Cause Like I originally said I dont know who is involved in this whole thing. And your dumbass said it doesn't matter who is involved. Which is just dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      you got too much HATE in your heart dude...gotta let that out...seriously!
                      Nah its not hate, I always wished for the best with fifty, but when Im hearing this news, Im like dude...He really overrates himself as a business man, and I put allot of thought into how hard it is to promote, so I see him thinking he can just come on in, and be a promoter now? When he doesnt even know anything about the sport, and he's promoting NOT olympic hopefuls, but ANDRE and GAMBOA? Thats two GREAT fighters, that this guy is about to ruin man Im really really upset about it

Comment

Working...
                      X