• Who is losing fans faster?

Amir Khan or Manny Pacquiao
    Amir Khan
    57.75%
    Manny Pacquiao
    42.25%

or mayweather?

Comment

Manny does have a lot more fans to lose, and will therefore lose them at a faster rate.
      It's like comparing the population of New York city to some small mountain village.

If you're talking about fractions of their fanbase it's up for grabs. Even if Khan only lost 10 fans it's still about 25% of his entire fanbase.

Comment

When May and Pac both sell a milli again against not each other, this question will probably appear in some form again and be funny again. When they really start losing fans, they'll lose buys. Then they might fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          or mayweather?
          Terrible post.

Comment

Is Pac losing fans? I think it's too early to tell. But, I doubt he does.

Comment

Pacquiao because he has so much more than Khan.... but I think the posts of negativity towards Pacquiao doesn't really reflect his overall fanbase.
              Like, what I'm trying to say here is even though he's losing fans here, he's gaining fans who're fans of him and him alone no matter what.

Comment

khan is......*******s are dumb as hell and would ride poochiao's 2 inch dick from here and back.....they love that no-balls having coward.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  or mayweather?
                  Or the guy who has been ducking khan for quite some time now? Maybe the guy who, after khan lost, his balls got huge and he began to talk mad **** as if he was the very one to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Is Pac losing fans? I think it's too early to tell. But, I doubt he does.
                    yea pac's fans are devoted to him. amir's? not too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X