No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestler John Cena dislike boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Wrestler John Cena dislike boxing

Professional Wrestler John Cena stated that he doesn't like boxing saying “It can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch.’’...he takes about the UFC as well.

It's odd that an athlete that into combat sports doesn't like other combat sports (i.e boxing, MMA).

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...f_controversy/

oh no not cena....

Comment

That roided up freak couldn't last in MMA or boxing anyways, reason he's in a fake combat sport....

Comment

i had a feeling Floyd was going back to the WWF...just couldn't figure out what storyline they were gonna use

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          i had a feeling Floyd was going back to the WWF...just couldn't figure out what storyline they were gonna use
          Nice, lol.

Cena is one of the freakiest looking human beings I've ever seen. Roids have done a number on him.

Comment

If I had kids not sure i would want them to watch boxing, ufc or wwe till they got older reallly either...

Comment

Cena has a right to an opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                Professional Wrestler John Cena stated that he doesn't like boxing saying “It can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch.’’...he takes about the UFC as well.

It's odd that an athlete that into combat sports doesn't like other combat sports (i.e boxing, MMA).

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...f_controversy/
                OVER THE TOP?!?!?!

Wretling: 2 men in colorful panties, rolling across the floor in ****sexual fashion, nuts in eachothers face, and worst of all...SWEATING.

THATS OVER THE TOP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                  OVER THE TOP?!?!?!

Wretling: 2 men in colorful panties, rolling across the floor in ****sexual fashion, nuts in eachothers face, and worst of all...SWEATING.

THATS OVER THE TOP!!!
                  Not to mention setting tables on fire and bleeding all over the place after hitting each other with barbed wire bats and stupid sh** like that.

Comment

WTF!!!

lol you guys can't read or maybe english is not your first language, the article is more about MMA then it is boxing, all he said about boxing was "I was never really into boxing either"

It’s safe to say that World Wrestling Entertainment star John Cena could hold his own with any UFC strongmen, including Mauricio Rua, Randy Couture, or Chuck Liddell. But the West Newbury native isn’t into mixed martial arts. “It’s just not something that particularly interests me,’’ Cena told us yesterday. “UFC is where boxing was years ago, and I was never really into boxing, either.’’ In town for last night’s WWE “Monday Night Raw’’ at the TD Garden, Cena said he prefers professional wrestling because it’s “regulated entertainment that’s safe for anyone to enjoy.’’ And UFC? “It is what it is,’’ he said. “It can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch.’’ Maybe that’s just the softer, gentler Cena speaking. In the new movie “Legendary,’’ costarring Patricia Clarkson and Danny Glover, Cena plays a sensitive guy, not the action hero of his past pictures, “The Marine’’ and “12 Rounds.’’ “I’m used to dodging bullets and explosions,’’ he told us. “And this is more of a dramatic piece.’’ Saying he’s “fairly inexperienced when it comes to cinematic acting,’’ the brawny homeboy said he watched Clarkson and Glover carefully. “It’s not like I was tugging on their sleeve for advice,’’ he said. “I just tried to be a sponge.’’

Comment

Working...
                    X