Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's everyday 55 Man Entourage is one of the biggest entourages in the world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's everyday 55 Man Entourage is one of the biggest entourages in the world...

Bigger than floyd's or any other boxers. Bigger than Pdiddy's or any other rapper..I think Michael moorer was fired cuz he couldn't get along with all the hanger ons.

His yes men platoon.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
      Bigger than floyd's or any other boxers. Bigger than Pdiddy's or any other rapper..I think Michael moorer was fired cuz he couldn't get along with all the hanger ons.

Yeah, and they're all ****in leaches is what they are. If Manny wasn't rich and famous, those guys would not be there. Just watch the Tyson 2008 documentary and see what he says about them. They are all leaches, nothing to be proud of. Manny or Mayweather could have 200 guys fallowing them around daily if they wanted it.

Comment

That's one way to get broke real fast

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          Yeah, and they're all ****in leaches is what they are. If Manny wasn't rich and famous, those guys would not be there. Just watch the Tyson 2008 documentary and see what he says about them. They are all leaches, nothing to be proud of. Manny or Mayweather could have 200 guys fallowing them around daily if they wanted it.
          Well, f**k man. Wouldn't you hang out with a famous person if you had the chance ?

I agree, some of 'em are probably just flatout leeches, some of 'em are just hangers on. But, some of those folks are harmless eventhough they won't be around once the PAC party stops.

Comment

......wow Pacfans are.....well they are Pacfans. Are you seriously gonna make a thread about your admiration of another guys mantourage?? PAUSE

Comment

This is like MC Hammer in the 90's...........Pac is gonna get bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                This is like MC Hammer in the 90's...........Pac is gonna get bankrupt.
                For real. I came to see PAC once at WCG and right after his workout, my GF and I went straight to that Thai restaurant PAC and entourage followed.

Dude, he paid for everyone that was with him, and he had about 20 folks with him. At that time, I was wondering if he treats 'em out like that on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
                  That's one way to get broke real fast
                  hehe i dont think Pac has MC Hammers IQ

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    True.. Pacman's crew r always on the lurking mode when the camera is on. It's freakin annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X