No announcement yet.

Jean Marc Mormeck vs Vinny Maddelone on 17th December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean Marc Mormeck vs Vinny Maddelone on 17th December

Mormeck is fighting Maddelone in Paris on the 17th of december. The fight was orginaly supposed to happen on the 20th November but it was delayed due to Mormeck getting injured. it sounds like bad news for Mormeck coming of an injury a 2 year layoff and above his natural weight, Mormeck was a good cruiserweight but i dont see him doing well at heavyweight at this age.

Should be a good fight while it lasts, Maddalone comes to fight and Mormeck has questions surrounding him. I tend to agree that Mormeck might not be able to do so well at heavyweight but I think he can beat Maddalone.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      Should be a good fight while it lasts, Maddalone comes to fight and Mormeck has questions surrounding him. I tend to agree that Mormeck might not be able to do so well at heavyweight but I think he can beat Maddalone.
      Yeah a few years ago i think Mormeck would def have beaten Maddalone, Mormeck was a very good Cruiserweight but i am not sure if he will still have it anymore, but it should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
      X