Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG I know how Mayorga can get under Cotto's skin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot of good suggestions on this thread for matorga to get shot by a rican, for the sake of the mans health lets hope he keeps his mouth shut LOL

Comment

cant wait for the press conference wednesday

Comment

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Top Rank will be streaming a photoshoot tomorrow, I remember the one with DLH didn't turn out too well. Well, actually it turned out awesome, cant wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRYncaT9RXc 0:42

Comment

Be funny if Mayorga is actually googling jokes for Cotto lmao

Comment

talks trash and then gets knocked out. who cares wtf he says??? even if it is funny, its really not because dude always does that and then gets put 2 sleep. bate, bate chocolate 4 that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              Mayorga already told Spinks that he'd reunite him with his dead mother. C'mon. Why would you expect any less?
              oh woiw!! thats fckin loww!!
              thats soo messed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post

The similarities are just uncanny.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  oh man...that presser would erupt...i know anything goes for Mayorga but let's hope he has certain boundaries
                  This is Ricardo Mayorga we are talking about, the man knows no boundaries. I expect Cotto to hold his composure regardless of what comes out of Mayorga's mouth, if he crosses the deceased father line but things could get ugly. Bob Arum will probably pre-organise something like that.

Comment

Good ideas.

I hope he will use Trinidad in some fashion. How Trinidad is PRs real favorite and real fighter. How nobody cares or likes Cotto like they do Tito.

Or after he KOs Cotto, he will let Cottos wife can use his knee taking stance.

Comment

this fight is going to be 2 rounds. Why is this **** on ppv?

Comment

Working...
                      X