No announcement yet.

Best venues in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best venues in boxing?

StubHub always seem to have great fights. MGM of course is up there thanks t Mayweather. Wembley was fantastic for Froch Groves. What are some of your favourte venues for boxing?

I love watching the undercard fights at stubhub as the sun goes down.

I still prefer the MSG to the MGM

Comment

Madison Square Garden NYC

Legendary Fight venue

Comment

Love msg, mgm and stub hub.

Comment

Boardwalk Hall NJ

Comment

regularly go to stubhub center, great venue. no bad seats since it's so small and the cards are always barnburners. can only think of one bad fight, brook-porter, and maybe ward-abraham because i don't remember it too well.

Comment

Stub hub is badass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                regularly go to stubhub center, great venue. no bad seats since it's so small and the cards are always barnburners. can only think of one bad fight, brook-porter, and maybe ward-abraham because i don't remember it too well.
                Yea, you could even see the fight from up at the beer garden.

Comment

They don't use it for boxing but for Arthur Ashe in Queens NY would be a great Boxing venue.

Comment

Most fights I've been have been at the StubHub, great venue, no bad seat in the entire arena. Staples Center doesn't have many fights there but it's a pretty descent venue when it does. But hands down, while it's been of the loop until Marquez/Alvarado, I think there is no vibe quite like The Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X