No announcement yet.

I HATE South Florida winters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Went to the beach this past Sat uncle, the water was a little chilly for my taste. Pissed me off.
    Try wearing a winter jacket, maybe it'll work. Wachu think?

Comment

Walt,

I'm sure right about now you're seeing all of this attention, money, and sympathy being given to those effected by Hurricane Sandy and you're thinking "What about us?".

Comment

Climate change is affecting all places in the world I mean when was the last time New York was hit by a hurricane prior to sandy?

Our place has never been hit by a typhoon for the last 16 years prior to last year's typhoon and was followed by another typhoon just 2 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Walt, I hear what you are saying man. I drove through Collins the other day and it was like 73 degrees, FREEEZING man. The chicks were all fully clothed, I felt so bad for them.
          It's almost enough to make me wanna move..................

but not quite

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            Walt,

I'm sure right about now you're seeing all of this attention, money, and sympathy being given to those effected by Hurricane Sandy and you're thinking "What about us?".
            i know it puts a strain on our country's resources, but asscracks need help down here jabs and I can't do it all by myself, even if I hire that Mexican Cuauht.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Climate change is affecting all places in the world I mean when was the last time New York was hit by a hurricane prior to sandy?

Our place has never been hit by a typhoon for the last 16 years prior to last year's typhoon and was followed by another typhoon just 2 days ago.
              Hurricane Sandy was caused by a variety of factors, and climatologists have already claimed it was not a product of climate change/global warming.

Put it this way......a COLD FRONT moving towards the east coast as Sandy was approaching helped it on both its path and in its intensity. Sandy was not a particularly powerful storm when it made landfall- it was the direction of it that created such a problem. Most hurricanes hit the Mid-Atlantic region moving along the coast with the strongest winds out on the eastern/ocean side of it. Sandy turned into the coast and hit it with everything it had.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post

Comment

i know it puts a strain on our country's resources, but asscracks need help down here jabs and I can't do it all by myself, even if I hire that Mexican Cuauht.

I hear Rick Springfield and Cinderella are planning on putting together a benefit concert to raise money (and awareness) for your area. They figure the 6-7K they rake in should be more than enough to pay for some ac filters and red solo cups.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    I hear Rick Springfield and Cinderella are planning on putting together a benefit concert to raise money (and awareness) for your area. They figure the 6-7K they rake in should be more than enough to pay for some ac filters and red solo cups.
                    Let's just hope it doesn't get below 60 if they do it outside, no one in South Florida will show up.

All jokes aside, it's fukn hilarious when it gets even mild down here. It'll be 60 and everyone busts out their blizzard clothes. Dudes bust out the hoodies, bombers, scullys, and down jackets, or cardigans over shirts with a jacket over that. Women break out the tights, 4 layers with scarves, boots and shi t.

Comment

Let's just hope it doesn't get below 60 if they do it outside, no one in South Florida will show up.

All jokes aside, it's fukn hilarious when it gets even mild down here. It'll be 60 and everyone busts out their blizzard clothes. Dudes bust out the hoodies, bombers, scullys, and down jackets, or cardigans over shirts with a jacket over that. Women break out the tights, 4 layers with scarves, boots and shi t.
                      I do that all the time because #1 I'm Mexican and I hate the cold and #2 because I have something wrong with me where I get cold so easily. At work I wear a jacket because they keep the AC on like 73.

You white boys love the cold weather, makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X