Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Three Times, I'll Beat Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Three Times, I'll Beat Him Again

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Fighter of the Decade MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO of the Philippines and four-division world champion JUAN MANUEL “Dinamita” MÁRQUEZ of México will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe once again in a 12-round welterweight battle between two of this era’s top pound for pound and evenly matched fighters. Pacquiao-Márquez 4, the eagerly anticipated fourth act of their fistoric rivalry that has had fans and media standing on their feet for 36 action-packed rounds, will take place Saturday, December 8. It will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View from the MGM Grand Garden Arena, in Las Vegas, Nev.

[Click Here To Read More]

400 dollars is the cheapest ticket...

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      400 dollars is the cheapest ticket...
      Like a boss.

Comment

JMM, I hope they paid you well.

Comment

marquez was out thrown & outlanded by pacquiao in the third fight. not to mention his face looked far worse than pacquiao.

how can you claim you beat someone when you threw less punches, got out landed by the sitting champion & arguably the biggest star in the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushido Brown View Post
            marquez was out thrown & outlanded by pacquiao in the third fight. not to mention his face looked far worse than pacquiao.

how can you claim you beat someone when you threw less punches, got out landed by the sitting champion & arguably the biggest star in the sport?

I'm sure he was. Can you provide a video of him even landing a damn single meaningful punch?

Nobody cares what compu**** says, anybody that seen that fight knows Marquez whooped him.

Comment

Nobody cares what compu**** says, anybody that seen that fight knows Marquez whooped him.[/QUOTE]

I think Marquez face had something different to say about who won the fight. His head looked like a balloon. Pac 3 Marquez 0

Comment

Jmm will beat PAC again hopefully this time he isn't robbed

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  he beat the living **** out of that PRcotto tho

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Just like Cotto, right? haha! Butt hurt!

Comment

Working...
                    X