Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whho has beaten the most champions and titlist in the p4p top ten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    it must really kill you to stay on topic...but im going to entertain you...so both Judah and Baldomir were never lineal or undisputed champions at 147....how are they paper champions????

I cant disputed Many has won 4 lineal titles and Mayweather has won 3......but again who has beaten more champions????

it hurts doesnt it sad, but true
    I thought lineal championship is who beats who in the division.. How can you be considered a real champ when you haven't the best in the division.. And lol on the ABC belt like that means any ***** in fight at the highest level..

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      I thought lineal championship is who beats who in the division.. How can you be considered a real champ when you haven't the best in the division.. And lol on the ABC belt like that means any ***** in fight at the highest level..
      It does when Manny breaks a record....with the last two coming at catchweights i assume...150 and 145...those arent even weight classes.....135 David Diaz when Casamayor was lineal and Juan Diaz and Campbell were better options

you said it i didnt

Comment

yal are sad.....who beat more champions...he aint even fought Bradley yet LOL...officially he only beat Marquez twice...for sure not clearly lol...rofl

read the name of the thread fan boys

so Mayweather hasnt beat more champions than Pacquiao?? its not blasphemy to see facts sad man....only on a boxing forum
        Thread: whho has beaten the most champions and titlist in the p4p top ten?

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
        If you want to based on p4p.. Pac had
        Barrera (1)
        Morales (2X)
        Marquez (3X)
        Cotto
        Hatton
        Bradley

Floyd had
        Castillo
        Corales
        Hatton
        Mosley
        Marquez

That's 9 P4P ranked fighters for Pac compared to Floyd's 5..
        Although not accurate, this is actually a close answer to the Thread Question. The thread starter should have wrote, "Who in the CURRENT p4p top ten has been beaten the most champions and titlist?" Then, his answer of Floyd Mayweather would be correct.

therealpugilist needs to clarify things in the post section instead of "hmm...".
        I recommend that it gets edited to dispel the confusion.

Comment

It does when Manny breaks a record....with the last two coming at catchweights i assume...150 and 145...those arent even weight classes.....135 David Diaz when Casamayor was lineal and Juan Diaz and Campbell were better options

you said it i didnt
          Sure focus on the division that he hardly stayed at (one fight).. You forgot to mentioned that he fought JMM, Sasakul, Hatton, and Barrera.. All of who were the best in that division when he fought them..

And lol on me staying out of topic.. The topic was who beat the most champ at the P4P level.. Well duh its Pac.. I mean its well documented..

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            Thread: whho has beaten the most champions and titlist in the p4p top ten?

Although not accurate, this is actually a close answer to the Thread Question. The thread starter should have wrote, "Who in the CURRENT p4p top ten has been beaten the most champions and titlist?" Then, his answer of Floyd Mayweather would be correct.

therealpugilist needs to clarify things in the post section instead of "hmm...".
            I recommend that it gets edited to dispel the confusion.
            Tell me how that list is not accurate.. Did I miss something?

Comment

it must really kill you to stay on topic...but im going to entertain you...so both Judah and Baldomir were never lineal or undisputed champions at 147....how are they paper champions????

I cant disputed Many has won 4 lineal titles and Mayweather has won 3......but again who has beaten more champions????

it hurts doesnt it sad, but true
              Actually, both of you guys are getting things half correct and half wrong again. Judah was a paper champ when Mayweather defeated him. Baldomir defeated Judah to become the lineal champ at 147 on January 2006. Baldomir only paid sanctioning fees for the WBC belt that Judah held. Thus, Judah kept the IBF belt although he lost Baldomir. So when Mayweather defeated Judah for the IBF title on April 2006, Judah was essentially a paper champ.

However, no one can dispute that Baldomir was the "Lineal Champ" when Mayweather defeated him.

Comment

Working...
              X