No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Says Mayweather-Pacquiao Situation is Pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    And what's the relevance of these above? I mean right now, as we speak.
    he's showing that a Pacquioa negotiation is a difficult one. One where he appears to do anything to get the fight in public, but behind close doors he throws up roadblocks.

And you can't try to look at right now only. Context is everything. Putting it in context Manny is way more at fault than many like to consider

Comment

It isnt relevant, just another salty floydgimp.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        he's showing that a Pacquioa negotiation is a difficult one. One where he appears to do anything to get the fight in public, but behind close doors he throws up roadblocks.

And you can't try to look at right now only. Context is everything. Putting it in context Manny is way more at fault than many like to consider
        No floydgimp should ever be talking about roadblocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanmfonseca View Post
          Honestly I like both of these guys, and I truly enjoy watching both of them fight. But I can't wait for them to retire. Hopefully the "cash cow era" ends with them also. Too many failed negotiations and too many guys moving up and down in weight just to get a fight for the money. You know its bad when B.Hop and GGG are trying to fight Welterweights at a catchweight. They are both to blame for the negotiations failing and until that bell rings for rd 1 to start, I won't believe any progress is being made.

I agree 100% with this.

Comment

Hatton is right, Mayweather is pathetic. #fightPacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
              at least it will never look as big of a joke as UFC for entertaining the fight between The Green Power Ranger and CM Punk from WWE
              You know nothing of martial arts if you think jason frank cant fight and hes just some "actor". Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                No floydgimp should ever be talking about roadblocks.
                More gay stuff from gong? I'm so surprised. Its not like he should come out of the closest already at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                  I GUESS YOU CANT ANSWER, CAUSE THE TRUTH IS HARD TO ARGUE WITH
                  PAC RIOS 350K PPV FLOYD CANELO 2.2 MIL PPV
                  PAC BRADLEY 700K PPV FLOYD MAIDANA I 900K PPV
                  PAC ALGIERI 325K PPV FLOYD MAIDANA II 975K PPV

THESE ARE LOWEST FIGURES ANNOUNCED FOR FLOYD AND HIGHEST ESTIMATES FOR PAC. He cant negotiate the way we know he negotiates, cause the numbers that both camps have arent in his favor and there is no way, Haymon is not gonna let him get away with A BS OFFER. and why would he let him? its basic BUSINESS 101, and I feel sorry if you dont understand basic business and think because you like pac that someone should just give him money he doesnt deserve (you feel like he does and I understand it, but the facts say otherwise and you negotiate with facts not feelings)
                  where you get those numbers from?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    where you get those numbers from?
                    boxing scene, yahoo, wikipedia, usatoday, just google whatever name and ppv # but of course if it doesnt say what you want it becomes invalid, lol but they are consistently in the same ball park and manny's numbers in his last 3 fights have been a 1/3rd of what Floyd did, dont be mad at the facts. Manny's "supposed" fans dont support him when it comes to ppv's and its gonna hurt his negotiations, its basic business if he only pulls 1/3rd or 30% you are not gonna get 40% of the pie. Dont be mad at me, be mad at his fans for not supporting his ppv's

Comment

The point is Manny and his team agreed to 50/50, but then went back on their word because of his numbers vs Oscar to get a 60/40 split. Floyd is in a similar situation having the 2 highest PPV's while Manny's numbers are declining.

What do you think a fair split would be?
                      I don't think Floyd should do anything less than 65-35, and based on Manny's recent performances 70/30 is more than fair. He should just ask for a 2 fight deal and if he wins he could demand what ever split he thinks is fair in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X