No announcement yet.

Olusegun Ajose calls out Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    You done lost your mind if you think Demarco is a better win than Holt. If anything, Demarco's the very definition of a gate keeper, except that, the division is fuggin weak.

Not only is Holt a better technical fighter than Demarco, he packs a much meaner punch, P4P, considering weights.

You don't just run through Holt.

No, because Garcia landed some brutal ass shots that would've put down a lot of fighters that night, means Cmapbell is a fuggin beast, even at that age. You saw the fight right? That fight was amazing. How are you trying to tell me Campbell looked shot in that fight? He did an awesome job of sticking to Garcia, and playing the inside game with him. As the rounds went on, Garcia figured out how to push him off effectively, and even land his own inside body/head shots. That fight was brilliant.
    Lol, ur really out of it man. Holt is a unskilled fighter with tremendous punching power. Not only is demarco the better fighter, he has the better resume. Holt has never beaten anyone on the level of Linares or Molina. That's a fact. And denying Campbell was shot when Garcia fought him...please stop it. Campbell was shot to pieces even. before that fight and the man was damn near 40 years old in that fight hadn't looked good in years and hadn't beaten anyone with a name in years, please just stop. We can go all day, but those are simply not better wins than demarco no matter how u twist it.

Comment

They put Garcia in with Holt to see what type of fighter they had on their hands. Then had him match up with Khan.

Broner has yet to face even a Nate Campbell type opponent.

You thought Canelo was resume padding, good God.
      And the funny thing is, they say Broner is elite right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I don't know bro,Broner has shown very good skill a decent chin..When he moves up he will have to show more movement imo..But I believe he can beat Ajose,just a different level of fighter imo..
        Broner wants that easy work, he doesn't want to have to work for it. Olusegun is gonna push him and make him struggle, he won't KO him. Once he realizes he can't put him down, he is going to look for a cop out. Dude isn't all that, I don't see this elite level of skill that others are seeing. It's not hard to look good fighting completely overmatched opposition.

I'm gonna try to stay out of these threads from now on because I don't have many positive things to say about him.....I'll read the posts but I'll try to refrain from posting. I hope he enjoys his run and brings attention to the sport, whether good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I don't know bro,Broner has shown very good skill a decent chin..When he moves up he will have to show more movement imo..But I believe he can beat Ajose,just a diffrent level of fighter imo..
          Which fight did he show good chin in............?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            Lol, ur really out of it man. Holt is a unskilled fighter with tremendous punching power. Not only is demarco the better fighter, he has the better resume. Holt has never beaten anyone on the level of Linares or Molina. That's a fact. And denying Campbell was shot when Garcia fought him...please stop it. Campbell was shot to pieces even. before that fight and the man was damn near 40 years old in that fight hadn't looked good in years and hadn't beaten anyone with a name in years, please just stop. We can go all day, but those are simply not better wins than demarco no matter how u twist it.
            Molina? And the Linares fight all he showed is he can take punishment and hit a man when he slows down. He looked terrible in that fight, Molina I can’t believe you brought his name and lose a lot of credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Which fight did he show good chin in............?
              In everyone of um,I mean he's never been on the verge of being stopped..I know it was not the best of opponents,but none the less..Broner has shown very good things..But like Alvarez we're yet to see it against a creditable opponent..I feel the same way about Alvarez,that he has shown he has the goods..Now it's time to see him put it together against a fighter his own size(just like Alvarez)...

Comment

You done lost your mind if you think Demarco is a better win than Holt. If anything, Demarco's the very definition of a gate keeper, except that, the division is fuggin weak.

Not only is Holt a better technical fighter than Demarco, he packs a much meaner punch, P4P, considering weights.

You don't just run through Holt.

No, because Garcia landed some brutal ass shots that would've put down a lot of fighters that night, means Cmapbell is a fuggin beast, even at that age. You saw the fight right? That fight was amazing. How are you trying to tell me Campbell looked shot in that fight? He did an awesome job of sticking to Garcia, and playing the inside game with him. As the rounds went on, Garcia figured out how to push him off effectively, and even land his own inside body/head shots. That fight was brilliant.

That was a necessary, "coming of age" type of fight for Garcia, except Campbell wasn't trying to be a stepping stone that night.
                I don't care how you try to spin it dude, Nate Campbell has been shot for years and he was shot when he fought Garcia. I don't care if he "gave a spirited effort" doesn't change that he'd been shot for awhile. I know you wanna make Garcia look better but the Nate Campbell win is not the fight to do it with

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  That was a 10th round TKO and Lucas was hitting him with straight dynamite.
                  yes, I did not remember well the round, thanks

Comment

I feel the brutal beatdown Lucas gave Ajose will of taken a lot out of him. Even with that said I would take Ajose in a heartbeat.

His movement and handspeed would give Broner fits.

Comment

good fight, the nigerian had tons of heart and a granite chin, he pushed forward and took massive punishment against matthysse all night long for almost 12 rounds. that says a lot. but i think broner might be too fast for him and could win this

Comment

Working...
                      X