Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Discusses Cotto-Margarito II, Ortiz-Berto II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Discusses Cotto-Margarito II, Ortiz-Berto II

There was a sense of jubilation on Tuesday when it was revealed that the New York State Athletic Commission had approved the license of former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito, paving the way for his December 3rd rematch with Miguel Cotto to land inside of Madison Square Garden. Margarito had suffered a broken orbital bone in his face and developed a cataract in his right eye in a brutal points loss to Manny Pacquiao last year, leaving the commission with some hesitation towards approving him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Watch... if Berto wins, everyones going to cry steroids

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Watch... if Berto wins, everyones going to cry steroids
      If either win, the side that wanted the other to win is going to cry steroids, robbery or some other crap. It's the way it is on this site man, everyone has their own opinion and dont want to hear anyone's other opinion. I'm just excited to see another cracking fight...the first one had me on the edge of my seat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
        If either win, the side that wanted the other to win is going to cry steroids, robbery or some other crap. It's the way it is on this site man, everyone has their own opinion and dont want to hear anyone's other opinion. I'm just excited to see another cracking fight...the first one had me on the edge of my seat!!!!
        True... but I was trying to make a slight at Victor Conte being on his team now.
        I know they're going to have random testing... but it's more for Berto than Ortiz because with Conte in his side, people automatically assume or think he may be on steroids.
        Was a good fight, round 6 for round of the year.... and there were some intense rounds this year. I like their round six because of the traded knockdowns

Comment

Smart thinking from at least 1 garcia brother cheato doesnt have the power or mind set without plaster cotto is going win by tko and it will.be a tough fight but I will pick ortiz again in the rematch

Comment

He brought up a great point, Cotto haters point out that Margarito has the mental edge because he made Cotto take a knee but they are forgetting that if Margarito "cheated" on the 1st fight(which he most probably did) he's going to be the one going into the fight all mentally shook knowing he won't have plaster and knowing he can't beat Cotto without cheating. On the other side Cotto may have the mentality that "he can't beat me, he's nobody without the plaster".

To me Cotto has the psychological edge going into the fight.

Comment

In part of the physiological edge... I think shook him in the Mosley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                True... but I was trying to make a slight at Victor Conte being on his team now.
                I know they're going to have random testing... but it's more for Berto than Ortiz because with Conte in his side, people automatically assume or think he may be on steroids.
                Was a good fight, round 6 for round of the year.... and there were some intense rounds this year. I like their round six because of the traded knockdowns
                For sure I will give you that...Conte being in anyone's corner will through a red flag in the air...but either way I'm stoked for the rematch we need more of the top fighters taking on eachother in this sport instead of worrying about keeping an 0 on their record!

Comment

Danny Garcia is an ******* he is always throwing jabs at his brother's fighters.

Comment

berto didnt respect ortiz before that fight and ortiz got in that a**. this time around i think berto will do better and i think ortiz lost some confidence after that mayweather 2 piece

Comment

Working...
                    X