Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really believe these ATG's are dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't bet on anyone being "clean". People need to get real about this issue. It's most likely that most of the rich elite fighters got people helping them take every physical advantage. If one gets caught, call im a cheater but what's cheating mean if you're cheating to level the playing field with everyone else who's also cheating? These commission aren't controlling anything at the deepest level. They catch some fighters sometimes and it's not just not catching most of the highest money makers because they just all happen to be clean. They catch guys like a forty something Tarver here and then some regional guys most fans don't know there. For show. That's what I think anyway.

Comment

Nothing would suprise me, just look at baseball...

But unless its proven or someone comes clean, they should be considered innocent...

Comment

I think a good amount of fighters, today and in history, have been on performance enhancing drugs/supplements.

Comment

Red k given for not knowing the difference between they're and their.

You should be reading more and using the internet less.

Comment

Pacroid is dirty and he is NOT an all time great.

Comment

Marquez recently said he was bothered by the rumors circulating in the U.S, which is why he was willing to comply with VADA, sadly he went a different route. I'm not gonna accuse either of them, though I have my personal opinion. The fact of the matter is, when both had the opportunity to kill the speculation, both chose the latter. All there is to it......

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                there really isnt any evidence against pacquiao. marquez on the other hand hired memo hernandez a renowned ped expert and had his best physique and started having sudden power at his latest age.
                He is Alez Arizas prodigy. And Ariza has a history with PED's. So how can you knock one and give the other a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  there really isnt any evidence against pacquiao. marquez on the other hand hired memo hernandez a renowned ped expert and had his best physique and started having sudden power at his latest age.
                  Alex Ariza...........

Comment

Working...
                  X