Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten trainers weigh-in on Cotto-Pacquiao showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split as expected...This just proves how great a fight this will be...

Giyera Pacquiao! Patumbahin mo si Cotto sa Sabado!!!

Comment

Rudy Hernandez made an interesting point............

Think about this,
      “Pacman” hit Oscar with everything but can you tell me if at anytime, De La Hoya was on shaky legs?

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
        Manny Pacquiao can't fight going backwards. When and if a fight does this to him effectively, he's going to lose big time. Cotto has the tools to do it but we'll see if he will.

I agree with:

Eddie Mustafa Muhammad

I see Cotto winning by knockout.

Everything was set up to favor Pacquiao in this fight, including the weight, but I think that catchweight of 145 pounds will bite Pacquiao in the ass. Having Cotto come in a pound or two lighter than usual will only make him faster.

Cotto is going to go to the body, he has to do that to slow him down. Simple jabs -- doubling and tripling them up -- will get him inside as he applies pressure. He’s going to keep Pacquiao backing up and when Pacquiao counters, he will counter the counters. Pacquiao still comes in with his chin held high. I think Cotto can catch him.

If Cotto does what he should do, apply pressure and a good jab and works the body, I see him winning by late stoppage.

Muhammad trains THE RING’s No.1-rated light heavyweight Chad Dawson, former heavyweight title challenger Michael Grant, and heavyweight prospect Bowie Tupou.

Atleast that's what Cotto should do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post

Think about this,
          “Pacman” hit Oscar with everything but can you tell me if at anytime, De La Hoya was on shaky legs?
          Remember the part of the fight when Oscar was holding onto the ropes???

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
            Remember the part of the fight when Oscar was holding onto the ropes???
            yes....then he threw himself back into the corner...

lol..what an idiot...

but a Prime Cotto is not a shot Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post

Think about this,
              Yep. There was also a time when DLH was cowering. Hernandez must have been keeping his eyes close the entire round 7. I doubt if you really believe Oscar when he said that Pac did not hurt him.

Comment

...and osacr remained in his seat after the 7th round. what if he stood up and faced the pac afterwards? you guess.

speaking about unshaky legs. hehehehe!

pinulikat sa takot! hahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                  Yep. There was also a time when DLH was cowering. Hernandez must have been keeping his eyes close the entire round 7. I doubt if you really believe Oscar when he said that Pac did not hurt him.
                  i believed oscar. the reason he kept himself sitting after the 7th. he's such an intrepid boxer. hehehehe!

believe everything about oscar. bwahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                  X