Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto wins, Floyd will be a ***** and wont fight him!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto wins, Floyd will be a ***** and wont fight him!!

You heard it here first! Floyd dont want any of a real Welter, hes just fighting for the Money and Cotto would handle him like he handled Judah. Even though I think Cotto is not the same fighter anymore, i'll still pick him to ko Floyd! thoughts?

Mr boat buyer came back for Pac. But if he needs $, he'll fight Cotto or SSM.

Comment

imma laugh if Cotto wins and Floyd calls out Hatton for a rematch

Comment

Floyd waiting on the results of the fight..if pacman win..its floyd vs pacman..biggest fight in a long time...if cotto win he will choose either him or shane..im guessing cotto but i could be wrong..all 3 are great fights that ill be watching

Comment

I doubt Mayweather's gonna fight any of them.

And it's also funny that so many people are saying he came back for Pacquiao. Where's your proof of this? If he wanted Pacquiao he wouldn't have made his fight with Marquez on the day Pacquiao-Hatton was happening.

It's all about the money for him and the easiest way to stay unbeaten.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            Floyd waiting on the results of the fight..if pacman win..its floyd vs pacman..biggest fight in a long time...if cotto win he will choose either him or shane..im guessing cotto but i could be wrong..all 3 are great fights that ill be watching
            i would say he picks shane cause its a bigger sell... thats not how it should be but i think it will play out that way

Comment

Well Floyd said he would fight Shane if he beat Cotto. Cotto won and Floyd retired. If Pac wins, the money would be insane and Floyd would have to fight him. If Cotto wins, maybe history will repeat itself.

Comment

Na, Arum will say that he doesn't want to deal with Al Haymon like he always has. Cotto has never wanted to fight Floyd and that's the god's honest truth. But the same needs to be said about Floyd since he went into retirement.. I'm not a fan of either guy, just calling it the way I see it. And if the fight happens, Mayweather dominates Cotto.

Comment

If u wanna be real... Out of Pacquiao, Cotto, and Shane... Cotto is the easiest fight for him he'll definetly make it if he beats Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
                    I doubt Mayweather's gonna fight any of them.

And it's also funny that so many people are saying he came back for Pacquiao. Where's your proof of this? If he wanted Pacquiao he wouldn't have made his fight with Marquez on the day Pacquiao-Hatton was happening.

It's all about the money for him and the easiest way to stay unbeaten.
                    i hope u dont believe what u type..its obvious who floyd came back for. That payday with pacquiao is a big reason he came back.

Comment

Working...
                    X