No announcement yet.

Top 5 Favorite Producers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokin'
    Hold on a second skippy...we're talking producers here not artists. Who are your favorite producers? **** this overrated ****, just tell me some guys who's beats you are consistently feeling.

Oh and I don't know why...but E-40 pisses me off. His style/flow seems completely wack to me.
    UMMMM **** you.....I really only care about lyrics or I would be a ****ing Zombie.I already said tho Dre he is the most active and diverse......if you are looking at the big pic rather than the maybe list.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
      Well obviously Pac...but Big,Mobb Deep,Wu-Tang, Nas, Jay Z,Cube,8 Ball and MJG,Geto Boys and even E-40 was bringin it to *****z way before these other jokers.......and Producers are overrated period.
      hoppin over barbwire fences ***** i had this one broad right>? she was so damn sprung she used to hold my motha****in, MOTHA****IN SACK ******....

thought you thought *****, in a mother****ing, vhs uh mother****in canister *****....

Comment

UMMMM **** you.....I really only care about lyrics or I would be a ****ing Zombie.I already said tho Dre he is the most active and diverse......if you are looking at the big pic rather than the maybe list.
        damn you serious? If you were to hear a really really contagious beat with some average or below average lyrics you wouldn't like that ****? Why you listen to Rick Ross then?

Comment

damn you serious? If you were to hear a really really contagious beat with some average or below average lyrics you wouldn't like that ****? Why you listen to Rick Ross then?
          Great question......I have pondered the same exact thing lately.My conclusion is this I like people like Jeezy and Ross because the **** they are saying is true and they have lived it no doubt.....I have too right or wrong I relate.........better than just talking bout rims and grilllz.....

Comment

Great question......I have pondered the same exact thing lately.My conclusion is this I like people like Jeezy and Ross because the **** they are saying is true and they have lived it no doubt.....I have too right or wrong I relate.........better than just talking bout rims and grilllz.....
            Yep. No doubt. Another slept on artist like that is Warren G. I mean, the guy was basically making laid back **** at the time when gangsta rap was really popular. He was a breath of fresh air because he made music that you could chill too and he wasn't talking about how he was a gangster and all of that. He was real, that's what I liked about him and he was a crazy producer. He's an average MC but I like all of his albums and bump them all the time b/c I have probably heard 2 bad songs on all 4 of his albums.

Comment

somebody please ack the e-40 reference DAYUM

Comment

Thats all fine and good but honestly Warren G was/is a *****.......Trust me you will never hear the real **** again....thank god for CDs and Cassettes........

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
                  somebody please ack the e-40 reference DAYUM
                  Took a dukey flushed it down the medditerrian.

Comment

Thats all fine and good but honestly Warren G was/is a *****.......Trust me you will never hear the real **** again....thank god for CDs and Cassettes........
                    How was/is he a *****? What do you mean by I will never hear the real **** again?

Comment

How was/is he a *****? What do you mean by I will never hear the real **** again?
                      It will just never hit you guys like it hit us........too Common and simple to be Pure again.

Comment

Working...
                      X