Collapse
No announcement yet.

mikkel kessler will crush lucian bute!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a very competitive fight. If Kessler comes in in the same form as he was this past weekend, he could pull it off. Either way, a win for either guy would be HUGE! And a great set up for a fight against the winner of the Super Six.

Comment

kessler gets schooled plain and simple.....

Comment

Bute won't fight Kessler (or any other live body) if he doesn't have to. So the point is moot.

Comment

i think bute is over rated and untested at the moment.. hes definitely the fresher of the two.. i think kessler is a bit past it as well.. i really dont know how he'll look in his return.. i do know he will force bute to fight.. hopefully he lands a super uppercut and ends it..

Comment

I wish we see this fight happen. Kessler would have KTFO Bute into oblivion. I even pick the past his prime Kessler to beat the Post froch Bute.

Comment

Even a foot out the door Kessler would get all up in Boooooo-tay

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
                I wish we see this fight happen. Kessler would have KTFO Bute into oblivion. I even pick the past his prime Kessler to beat the Post froch Bute.
                Yeah, all a quality fighter with durability, some skill, and power like Kess would have to do is stay consistent and back Lucian into a corner and he will panic flailing about then be ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Yeah, all a quality fighter with durability, some skill, and power like Kess would have to do is stay consistent and back Lucian into a corner and he will panic flailing about then be ko'd.

I completely agree. Kessler is getting underrated in this forum. I hope he challenges Sakio Bika, and beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    kessler gets schooled plain and simple.....
                    Bet you regret that comment now.

Comment

I remember when Kessler was in Montreal at Bute vs Magee, wearing that leather jacket and he was looking at bute like he was meat.

i knew then Kessler really fancied the job, but Froch got there first

Kessler would have mullered him too

Comment

Working...
                      X