Clear All

• Khan lost to Limond

13 count?

lol
    i remember that fight

Comment

Limond did win.

Comment

What's the offical rule when you've gone down taking the count and then go down again which is what Khan did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
          What's the offical rule when you've gone down taking the count and then go down again which is what Khan did.
          It's as if he took a knee, he should have been counted out.

What was the ref doing, looking the other way?

Comment

Khan's chin didn't look that bad as he was taking a ton of shots in that vid.

-Then I looked at the guys KO percentage

Comment

Yeah he should have lost.

This isn't professional wrestling when you can roll back in the ring and out again to the break the count.

Still though, Khan vs Limond and Khan vs Gomez are mini-classics.

Comment

I can't believe people actually think Khan can go places with a chin like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  I can't believe people actually think Khan can go places with a chin like that.

He will, he punches then moves really really fast. Can't beat Khan unless you're able to hit his chin. Khans opponents are also afraid to bull-rush Khan because of being countered and KO'd themselves since Khan does have power. I think Maidana is the kind of fighter that won't mind trying to Bull-rush himself to get to Khans chin. But Khans management team will try to avoid that kind of fighter.

Comment

Find us a full, unedited version of the knockdown and maybe we'll believe you. I dont remember it happening like that and I watched it live.

Comment

Working...
                    X