Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the hell this is scary!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing ever invented. Brother James comes through again. Sending a gift on the way.

Comment

whats the difference between dragging to address bar and clicking i get the same result

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
        ok guys so idk if you guys know about image search, you drag a pic to google image search and it finds the image anywere online, i searched my ex, and couple female friends and they pop up on different online sites. even some fake dating or facebook profiles. its scary to see that people spread pics of your gfs and make them look like someone else. search for your selves guys! see if ur ladys are out there.
        damn son good lookin out on this dawgy....that is crazy....wonder when they got this going??

oh an DATASS!!!!!!!!

Green kay for you my good sir........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          WTF when did they create this?????
          ...this ^^^

Comment

Yeah its old, Tineye is another method.

Comment

If you are on firefox, you can get an add-on that allows you to do this with a rightclick.

No more asking who a ****star or a model is who is posted in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Best thing ever invented. Brother James comes through again. Sending a gift on the way.
                Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                damn son good lookin out on this dawgy....that is crazy....wonder when they got this going??

oh an DATASS!!!!!!!!

Green kay for you my good sir........
                thanks guys, i found some sites that had a female friend making her out to look like a slut lol man crazy out there. also goof for when u see a pic you like of girls here on forum or anywere else, you can find more of her pics or even the name of the girl

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  If you are on firefox, you can get an add-on that allows you to do this with a rightclick.

No more asking who a ****star or a model is who is posted in a thread.

beat me to it bro, next time any of us find out stuff like this post it lol. some dudes are greedy and wana feel special by knowing things some of us dont know. im all for bro code up in this forum if i find something that will benefit all of us, specially for our viewing pleasure you will hear about it

Comment

Assuming they used the same filename, that's what google searches in my opinion and not the face itself.

Comment

ive changed the file names and still got results of the same people,

Comment

Working...
                      X