Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am now convinced posters on here have serious issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the guy that makes countless threads a day about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      youre the guy who has the most issues here man, so worry about yours first before others
      exactly!
      lol

Comment

im out i enjoyed the triple header,Garcia put on a masterpiece..ya'll keep b1tching..hell ya'll claim to hate UFC maybe ya'll need to watch that cause ya'll seem to hate fighters who fight with commonsense and not just stand in 1 spot and brawl...man got his nose broken from a damn headbutt and he's a b1tch??ya'll can fuck off as far as im concerned fuck ya...peace

Comment

You threatened to kill 50 cent when he dissed Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            youre the guy who has the most issues here man, so worry about yours first before others
            /thread

Green K

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                You threatened to kill 50 cent when he dissed Floyd
                lmfao!! That was epic. All for a boxer who doesn't even give a shit about him.

Comment

Good performance from Garcia.

Salido's resistance is almost gone which I feared before the fight but a good victory none the less.

The ending was ridiculous though.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Garcia just beat the living hell out of Salido,dropped him 4 times,and Salido breaks his nose with an illegal headbutt and Garcias the b1tch??wow and some posters claimed he was running??he dropped the guy 4 times busted him up and he was running??its called boxing for crying out loud..was he suppose to stand in 1 spot and just throw a bunch of punches like some drunk in a bar??and why continue with a broken nose that was cause by a deliberate headbutt? so Salido could target it and get a chance to win via headbutt??really..the posts on this site amaze the hell out of me..learn the sport or fuck off..props to Garcia you beat that ass easily
                    Well said and congrats on winning that big bet. They are also throwing "he doesn't have a killer instinct" out there as well. LOL It doesn't upset me in the least. It just goes to show how butt hurt people get and exposes them as bad sports. I mean really, they are upset because Salido wasn't given a chance to capitalize on an illegal headbut.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Garcia just beat the living hell out of Salido,dropped him 4 times,and Salido breaks his nose with an illegal headbutt and Garcias the b1tch??wow and some posters claimed he was running??he dropped the guy 4 times busted him up and he was running??its called boxing for crying out loud..was he suppose to stand in 1 spot and just throw a bunch of punches like some drunk in a bar??and why continue with a broken nose that was cause by a deliberate headbutt? so Salido could target it and get a chance to win via headbutt??really..the posts on this site amaze the hell out of me..learn the sport or fuck off..props to Garcia you beat that ass easily
                      Maaaaaaan. We dont agree on everything but atleast you'll tell the fukin truth when its in your face.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Says the guy that makes countless threads a day about Floyd.
                      There's that other b*tch I figured would show up on the side of wrong as usual. Poster of the year finalist. I bet Bscene is seriously rethinking that sh%t. They gave you the green light for racist rants dumbass posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X