Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Agreed.

_________
    People talk about this guy as if he is special,to me he is just a loser who spends to much time trying to own people,I type what i am thinking then i am done with it no strategic nerd bs.On another note people like you spray and lolor are needed in this lounge its utter garbage at this point.
    Last edited by MARKBNLV; 09-25-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I'm the same way. I don't know who is who anymore. There was all this name switching and stuff going on. Now I don;t know who people are until someone calls them by their original name on here!LOL
      Yeah. I got a few pms like its me so and so. Im like my bad man..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I may not have the best punctuation but i can make people bleed,I am damn good at that,I am sure someone on here can take me but i will tell you one thing they wont forget me cause i will fight until bones are broken and i am a bloody mess.I have helped a lot of people on here been a good friend,if you need me I am there,I am as real as it fcking gets.
        on the punctuation : who really cares?
        the greatest writers in the world have had editors. the modern ones, anyway.

it will help your writing along (and that's what we're here doing, writing and reading what each other has to say,) if you punctuate. you don't need it, but it will help you get your points across; and you have good points that you want to get across.

i like to think of periods as spacing out separate ideas. commas usually represent a pause, but they're generally used when you're working on the same idea. i like to think of a strong sentence as being able to stand on it's own. i use a paragraph pretty liberally around here, but they're useful to separate different concepts.
        but again, writing is about your objective, and as long as you're communicating that the rules mean nothing.

i think that most of the people here appreciate you, mark. they probably don't appreciate you threatening them so regularly

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          on the punctuation : who really cares?
          the greatest writers in the world have had editors. the modern ones, anyway.

it will help your writing along (and that's what we're here doing, writing and reading what each other has to say,) if you punctuate. you don't need it, but it will help you get your points across; and you have good points that you want to get across.

i like to think of periods as spacing out separate ideas. commas usually represent a pause, but they're generally used when you're working on the same idea. i like to think of a strong sentence as being able to stand on it's own. i use a paragraph pretty liberally around here, but they're useful to separate different concepts.
          but again, writing is about your objective, and as long as you're communicating that the rules mean nothing.

i think that most of the people here appreciate you, mark. they probably don't appreciate you threatening them so regularly
          I appreciate you Ne at least you keep it real.

Comment

e-love is in the air, much love to all you guys..

Comment

how did this thread turn from brolove to anorak and mark beating people up?
              Last edited by Alx.; 09-25-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                how did this thread turn from brolove to anorak and mark beating people up?
                Holmesey tried to raise the tone!

Comment

five star signature.

Comment

Nice vibe in here.

Y'all entertaining as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

five star signature.

Comment

Working...
                      X