Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

off to varadero, cuba tonight for a week!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong
    i'm sorry but i have already tasted 12 of your women but only 2 the last 15 months...this pale devil can give your women somethings most cubans can't...money, a nice holiday, special toys for those lonely nights, an electric tongue, wining & dining in restaurants that only tourists can afford, entrance into expensive cabarets, fun intimate nights, help out with a few extra bucks for their families, etc... i don't even care if your women come back to you when i'm in canada because when i'm in cuba they are with me & at the end of the day if they have to choose between us, i can guarantee they come with me...the key for me is i look after their needs before mine. i make sure they are happy first from excursions to the bedroom. it's amazing how if you spoil them & make them feel important & special how good they look after you. everytime i come to cuba i'm like an angel that came from heaven. i know my roll as the sugar daddy & relish every moment of it...
    Ok Ok Ok Here is a question for you JS. Have you ever told your angels to do something they didn't (Like I am the type of freak that would cum on one of their lips and tell them to kiss...good times)do or made it obvious they didn't want to do?

Comment

Good question

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Ok Ok Ok Here is a question for you JS. Have you ever told your angels to do something they didn't (Like I am the type of freak that would cum on one of their lips and tell them to kiss...good times)do or made it obvious they didn't want to do?

Comment

joe, PM me some ofthe girls u plucking out there to make sure it aint any of my lil cousins

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
          joe, PM me some ofthe girls u plucking out there to make sure it aint any of my lil cousins
          My pictures are in my album & if they are your relatives too bad...

Comment

Working...
          X