No announcement yet.

Floyd's RETURN to Boxing has CAUSED DAMAGED to THE SPORT & HIS LEGACY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

the official scorecards for mosley vs cotto 115-113,115-113,116-113. an extremely close and competitive fight that cotto won before the resto fight where margachito beat the best out of cotto with plaster. the lesser cotto is the one pac fought not to mention pacs patented weight draining of cotto to take out that "what if he's still good" factor. Then we get to the part where pac gives a confirmed cheater a huge payday at a catchweight of coarse. Catchweight king at it again.

you are doing the same thing *******s are doing. find a person floyd didnt fight & call it ducking. only now you are doing it for pac. you are grasping at straws just like the other *****s trying to stem the tide of negative publicity towards floyd by trying to discredit pac with your futile attempts.

Ive already debunked this whole catchweight thing with my 24 rehydration thread.

sugar ray leonard - 2 catchweight fights.

floyd -1 catchweight fight. same as pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      you are doing the same thing *******s are doing. find a person floyd didnt fight & call it ducking. only now you are doing it for pac. you are grasping at straws just like the other *****s trying to stem the tide of negative publicity towards floyd by trying to discredit pac with your futile attempts.

Ive already debunked this whole catchweight thing with my 24 rehydration thread.

and worse thing catchweight queen Floyd cheated against featherweight JMM ,he failed to make catchweight and then he showed up at fight night at 162 as Supermiddleweight

Comment

I'm sure Dana White is loving all the bad press Mayweather brings to boxing. What a waste of talent.

Comment

you can believe the world is flat simply because you cant it curve and thats your right but, if you use logic and reason you'll realize that the earth is round likewise pac ducked, dodged, and flew over mosley because while i to believe pac would win mosley has the power to ko any top level fighter at welterweight includint the confirmed cheater that pac is fighting next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            you can believe the world is flat simply because you cant it curve and thats your right but, if you use logic and reason you'll realize that the earth is round likewise pac ducked, dodged, and flew over mosley because while i to believe pac would win mosley has the power to ko any top level fighter at welterweight includint the confirmed cheater that pac is fighting next.
            "Boxing is a business"

Mosley doesn't bring anything to the table so how could Manny have ducked him?

Lets be real, thats the same reasoning you cats use to defend Floyd.

Comment

Ever since floyd has returned to boxing he has done the following things:

-Fought a 36 year old career featherweight at welterweight

-Fought a 38 year old 1 year 5 month inactive mosley who almost KHTFO

-Has accused without evidence the sports other lone boxing star of steroid use

-Has caused the cancellation of this generations biggest fight

-Has caused racial tension & brought ugliness to the sport with his racist xenophobic rants

-& now has caused irreparable damage to his reputation & legacy with his most recent domestic abuse case.

Floyd was better off had he stayed retired.

He beat Marquez, the same guy who fought 2 knock out drag out fights with the current P4P fighter in the world. And news flash if Margarito didnt get his "Ok" to fight Manny vs Marquez III was going to take place at WW...so save that argument for other *******s. Two The first negotiating round that fell apart was on Manny end. He chose to DUCK and fight bull **** CLottey and FLoyd Fought the WW champ Shane Mosley who many said FLOYD WOULDNT fight. They predicted he get KTFO but almost aint CLOSE! Third, last time i checked u dont need evidence to ask someone to take a blood test & when they decline the test WHAT PROOF do you need? He cause racial tention? with who my friend? A *******? yeah right...people that actually follow boxing LOVE seeing that kind of talk, it builds fights and is quite entertaining. I know several asian people that love Floyd although they want Manny to win. And his talking makes them want to see the fight even more. They dont throw ***** fits and make haters list like some of you fools!

And now you claim he caused damaged to is legacy blah blah blah...U a hater and you didnt like floyd before he got arrested..so SUCK A D(CK

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                He beat Marquez, the same guy who fought 2 knock out drag out fights with the current P4P fighter in the world. And news flash if Margarito didnt get his "Ok" to fight Manny vs Marquez III was going to take place at WW...so save that argument for other *******s. Two The first negotiating round that fell apart was on Manny end. He chose to DUCK and fight bull **** CLottey and FLoyd Fought the WW champ Shane Mosley who many said FLOYD WOULDNT fight. They predicted he get KTFO but almost aint CLOSE! Third, last time i checked u dont need evidence to ask someone to take a blood test & when they decline the test WHAT PROOF do you need? He cause racial tention? with who my friend? A *******? yeah right...people that actually follow boxing LOVE seeing that kind of talk, it builds fights and is quite entertaining. I know several asian people that love Floyd although they want Manny to win. And his talking makes them want to see the fight even more. They dont throw ***** fits and make haters list like some of you fools!

And now you claim he caused damaged to is legacy blah blah blah...U a hater and you didnt like floyd before he got arrested..so SUCK A D(CK

PRINCE CHARLES : "FLOYD IS SCARED OF MANNY"

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  "Boxing is a business"

Mosley doesn't bring anything to the table so how could Manny have ducked him?

Lets be real, thats the same reasoning you cats use to defend Floyd.
                  i believe mayweather vs mosley did 1.4 million buys where as pac vs the world famous clottey did .75 million. thats about twice as much so while i understand that clottey is the Clottey, shane mosley did have something to do with that 1.4 million sales. mosley does bring something to the table in that he has the tools to beat mayweather or pacquiao. and lets be honest 700,000 of those sales were for pac not "whos the african guy" clottey

Comment

Manny did not duck Mosley, he made more money facing Cotto. Also if Manny's resume says he fought all WW's but Mosley (the Mosley that got schooled by Floyd) it is nothing to be held against him, for the simple fact that Manny has faced 2 WW's Floyd still won't fight, and he's also had more fights at WW than Floyd has had in 4 or 5 years. You can't say Manny has ducked anyone with Floyds name ANYWHERE in the picture.

Comment

Floyd fought LOSER of COTTO MOSLEY fight and Pacquiao fight the winner.

So FLoyd ducked Cotto,and instead he fought 40 year old loser Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X