Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever take a **** in high school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I'll just get the tp roll and wrap it around the bowl lid....

And then just let the weight of my Dick+balls break through the seal.

Like it's the superbowl.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I used to take a **** anytime I needed one. in fact i occasionally jerked off in the toilets of my high school.

Comment

I took a steamy dump on my birth certificate.

Comment

Never in the regular men's room, I'd go down to the nurses' office, she had two toilets that were always clean. I remember one time, I went down there and took a HUGE ****, because I had no choice, and her hot ass daughter who was younger than me came into the office door as I was walking out, and I heard her in the hallway going "OH MY GOD!" because as I was walking out I saw her go into the bathroom. Still classic, in my opinion.

Comment

I took a greasy **** in the backyard once when I was locked out of my house. My dog, a basset hound, ate it like the antidote was inside.

Comment

nurses office...cleanest seat in the entire school...noone used it

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
                I could count on 1 hand probably
                me too, if i could make it home i would wait. specially highschool those restrooms were awfull.

Comment

Nope, dont think anybody did, because there was no toilet paper and no doors on the cubicles
                  Last edited by $partacus; 12-15-2008, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hand Banana View Post
                    same cept i only played football but yea if i had to go bad enough you dont really got the option like syd said you gotta lat down half a roll tho haha
                    It was kinda different since there were separate types of bathrooms in my school and it was actually very clean. You had the regular bathrooms on every floor. But there were also 2 separate locker rooms used by the different teams during the different seasons.

They had showers and bathrooms and were not really available for regular use by the open student body. Their was also another trainer's room that only had a shower and trainer's stuff like sports whirlpool, tapes.....etc. There were a good amount of students given copies to these rooms during there sports season.

For me it was also a private school so it had well kept bathrooms in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
                      Did you guys ever take a dump in the school stalls or did you all wait til you got home
                      I've only done a **** at School once and that was beyond my control.

Comment

Working...
                      X