Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Its not possible.

pound for pound hardest hitters in no certain order are
    Hearns
    Big George
    Tito
    Manny
    Four great punchers pfp. but you might think about putting Julian Jackson up there with them. Foreman said Sonny Liston hit even harder than he did and Liston weighed 212 in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Prince Naseem was the hardest hitting puncher, Emanuel Steward once said he hit harder than Lennox Lewis.

Hows that possible?
      Pretty sure your misquoting him here

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's not possible. Steward was a great trainer but sometimes he said stupid things. He picked Guerrero to beat Mayweather. If Naseem hit harder than Lewis there would have been some featherweight fatalities. Lucas Matthysse might hit harder than Lewis. Just kidding.
        Are you for real? Do you have access to some spirit medium to get that information?? Manny died in October last year, roughly two before this fight had even been made!!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          Are you for real? Do you have access to some spirit medium to get that information?? Manny died in October last year, roughly two before this fight had even been made!!
          Yea I was wondering the same thing unless they were discussing hypothetical match ups that may happen in the future.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ir-take--46143

From 2011 LOL though he said it was a pick em, not that he had guerrero winning.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              It's not possible. Steward was a great trainer but sometimes he said stupid things. He picked Guerrero to beat Mayweather. If Naseem hit harder than Lewis there would have been some featherweight fatalities. Lucas Matthysse might hit harder than Lewis. Just kidding.
              You realize why that statement is absurd, right?

Comment

Its not possible.

Hearns
                Big George
                Tito
                Manny
                Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                I am well aware of when he died and when the Mayweather Guerrero fight was made. He was quoted right here on boxing scene top head lines as saying he thought Guerrero would beat Floyd IF they fought. This was before Guerrero fought at welterweight but was trying to get the fight with Floyd. If you did not read this I am sorry. I don't lie on this board and I don't make things up. I like and respect Manny as a trainer and a boxing expert but nobody is right all the time. Perhaps he never said Naseem hit harder than Lewis but unless boxing scene headlines lied he did pick Guerrero to beat Mayweather IF they fought before he died.

Comment

Its not possible.

Hearns
                  Big George
                  Tito
                  Manny
                  In your opinion.

Comment

He's up there with the best but no he wouldn't hit as hard as Lewis, or that would be assault in the ring. My list goes:

1. Julian Jackson
                    2. Earnie Shavers
                    3. Tommy Hearns
                    4. Naseem Hamed

Comment

Foreman is P4P 1, he KO'd guys cold with some of the softest looking punches i've ever seen. He had KO power in a jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X