Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ala prima se le arrima...true or false???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by derranged View Post
    refer to me as jewish again and i'll arrange for someone to crap in your protein shake when you're not looking.
    ילד בבקשה!

Comment

No mames guey. Claro que con la familia no, mas si te atreves y la embarazas pues ya valio verga.

Comment

Judging by the posts in this thread latinamerican hilbbilies are similar to american hillbillies it seems.

I consider my cousins brothers and sisters, regardless of whether some of them have foreign blood in them..

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Judging by the posts in this thread latinamerican hilbbilies are similar to american hillbillies it seems.

I consider my cousins brothers and sisters, regardless of whether some of them have foreign blood in them..
          I feel the same way. I can't imagine getting with my cousin.. even a distant one, I'd be too weird.. I mean, it's family.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
            I feel the same way. I can't imagine getting with my cousin.. even a distant one, I'd be too weird.. I mean, it's family.
            hence the question.........

Comment

Working...
            X