No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    Mayweather vs Pac will not be the highest selling PPV fight of all time. There will never be a fight that breaks the MAYWEATHER vs oscar fight. It may come close but it wont break it so chill with the fantasy.

Mayweather is the draw, he is the undefeated fighter who brings the most money to the table. All manny is to floyd is another opponent who is looking for a payday off his name PERIOD. Manny didn't beat the opponents floyd avoided...he beat the opponents floyd destroyed and lost to a bunch of NO NAME FIGHTERS who's careers didn't make it past the a$$ whippings they put on manny.

IF manny was serious about this fight it would've already happened. First it was 50/50 but he refused to take the test. Then it was i'll take less but will do the drug test with another company outside the country. Now its okay we'll do the same test but I want 50/50..

damn...HOW MANY DUCK MOVES CAN ONE GUY MAKE?
    You're blind dude. There are at least 700k Filipino fans that buy pacquiao's every fight with probably 200k more waiting for Pac vs Floyd. You know how I know? Because of Joshua Clottey. Who the **** do you know ordered that fight? That was all filipinos baby.

Not to mention how networked this fight is, If this fight was announced it would be billed as the fight of the century and everybody would hop on and talk about it on facebook and twitter- all devices oscar and floyd didn't have.

This is the fight every single fight fan wants to see and has been waiting for. On top of that, it's going to be the most hyped fight of all time. Even if it's not the fight of the century, that's what it's gonna be called, and people are going to eat it up.

I see pacquiao ads in malls, the nike store, buses, I even see him on commercials. And I havent seen anything about floyd at all. Maybe Pacquiao's more famous than floyd.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-10-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Floyd is smart enough to make unreasonable demands cause he will never fight pacquiao. He's pretty smart cause if Floyd took a 50/50 split or even 60/40 split to the winner he would be the one taking the 40% or even the 50%. His IQ is if ima lose ima get paid for that loss a **** load of money. Everybody know he can't deal with southpaw fighters and pac is the best p4p southpaw. That shoulder roll makes floyd dip to the right and open for all left punches. u can't take nothing from Floyd cause he's undefeated so why don't he get off his high horse and do a fair purse between the 2 best fighters? This fight will NEVER happen. Pacquiao agreed to all his terms except for the money and everybody knows that money ain't right! Would y'all work for not the right amount of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        You're blind dude. There are at least 700k Filipino fans that buy pacquiao's every fight with probably 200k more waiting for Pac vs Floyd. You know how I know? Because of Joshua Clottey. Who the **** do you know ordered that fight? That was all filipinos baby.

Not to mention how networked this fight is, If this fight was announced it would be billed as the fight of the century and everybody would hop on and talk about it on facebook and twitter- all devices oscar and floyd didn't have.

This is the fight every single fight fan wants to see and has been waiting for. On top of that, it's going to be the most hyped fight of all time. Even if it's not the fight of the century, that's what it's gonna be called, and people are going to eat it up.
        Your wrong...THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY & real boxing fans knows it wont. No one in their right mind ordered Pac vs Clottey so please stop with the B.S. Floyd is about to be 36 and Manny isn't getting any younger considering his last fight that he LOST. This fight will have a BIGGER buzz then usual fights but it WONT break MAYWEATHER VS OSCAR. The longer the wait the less money it is everyday. Just like JONES vs HOPKINS II. They waited so long that no one ordered it because they knew both individuals talents weren't the same and that it was just a money fight.

Floyd beats Pac easy at any age but this fight wont break MAYWEATHER vs oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          pac always beats people better than Floyd. The least floyd can do is beat the man who beats people better than him.

Im sure FLoyd wont want to miss that chance

Pac beats them at a weightdrained catchweight and when they are more faded then when Floyd fought them.

When Pac fought a fighter in Marquez whose not washed up or wieghtdrained,Pac lost but Floyd beat Marquez easily.

Comment

Your wrong...THIS WILL NOT BE THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY & real boxing fans knows it wont. No one in their right mind ordered Pac vs Clottey so please stop with the B.S. Floyd is about to be 36 and Manny isn't getting any younger considering his last fight that he LOST. This fight will have a BIGGER buzz then usual fights but it WONT break MAYWEATHER VS OSCAR. The longer the wait the less money it is everyday. Just like JONES vs HOPKINS II. They waited so long that no one ordered it because they knew both individuals talents weren't the same and that it was just a money fight.

You're right. Nobody ordered the fight. Except 700,000 Filipinos, making it the 21st highest selling fight of all time.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...uiao-ppv_N.htm

easy work. Floyd says not all work is easy but I think it is.

Comment

ducquiaos statement "i always want to fight him as long as tyhe ppv is 50-50" shows that he does'nt want to fight mayweather.when it comes to numbers pacquiaos ppv is no where near mayweather. arum has already picked pacquiaos check apart for the bradley fight.this is sad on pacs part to lose $40million guaranteed because of arum.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pac will not be the highest selling PPV fight of all time. There will never be a fight that breaks the MAYWEATHER vs oscar fight. It may come close but it wont break it so chill with the fantasy.

Mayweather is the draw, he is the undefeated fighter who brings the most money to the table. All manny is to floyd is another opponent who is looking for a payday off his name PERIOD. Manny didn't beat the opponents floyd avoided...he beat the opponents floyd destroyed and lost to a bunch of NO NAME FIGHTERS who's careers didn't make it past the a$$ whippings they put on manny.

IF manny was serious about this fight it would've already happened. First it was 50/50 but he refused to take the test. Then it was i'll take less but will do the drug test with another company outside the country. Now its okay we'll do the same test but I want 50/50..

damn...HOW MANY DUCK MOVES CAN ONE GUY MAKE?
                What?????

That must be the dumbest most deluded fanboy vomit I have ever read.

First of the if you dont think that the Pac/manny fight transcends the past prime oscar vs less know mayweather fight your brain is simply not functioning properly and you should seek medical help.

Secondly Pac agree to all he test protocols mayweather demanded 2 years ago, so that cant be used against him in enyway or form.

Thirdly floyd AGREED to the 50/50 split but after manny agreed to the tests floyd suddenly comes up with the most degrading offer in recent boxing history.

Look I admire floyd as a boxer but its glaringly clear that its him that keeps ****ing up this fight from happening
                Last edited by 110110110; 05-10-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Isn't Floyd undefeated...he dropped chop chop Corley 4 times...he knocked sharmba Mitchell out and beat the breaks off of zab Judah not to mention he knocked out victor Ortiz...stop letting bob arum tell u he doesn't deal with southpaws it makes I sense at all

Comment

what if it would? what you're going to do, kill yourself? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      Dont you get it it dossent matter if God himself where mannys promotor, the 50/50 split means that the get even money and from that money the pay there promotor there cut.

The 50/50 spilt dossent mean that Pac gets 50 % of the total money earned from the fight, its means that he splits the 50% with Arum.

Floyd is simply unfair and just plain arrogant not accepting the 50/50 split since the are both just as popular, only a person that is dumb or ******ed would argue with that.

I already mentioned in another post that if Floyd would go 50 percent with anyone it would only be with Arum so as long as Arum provides 50 percent of the finances of the fight.*******ed i mean Pac-r-o-i-d-s i mean Pacquiao does`nt seem to understand that.

And Floyd does not give any cut to no promoter cause he promotes his under his own promotional company,he just pays goldenboy a flat fee before PPV to handle the logistics.
                      Last edited by boxingfeind; 05-10-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X