No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Would Love a Fight With Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Would Love a Fight With Vitali Klitschko

Heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov (30-0, 25KOs) is finalizing his training tactics for this Friday's fight with Dominick Guinn (33-8-1, 22KOs) at the Lanxess-Arena in Cologne, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's like saying I wouldn't mind getting kicked in the teeth! Lol.

Comment

i know guinn has not been in the best of shape his last few fights but he is still dangerous & has good power. we don't even know if boytsov can actually take a punch since he hasn't fought anyone yet. he was only 213lbs for his last fight so i want to see his chin tested & if guinn would ever let his hands go we could see exactly what kind of beard boytsov has.

Comment

vitali ducking Haye's bombs and hayemakers like the plague...his a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Mcintyre View Post
          vitali ducking Haye's bombs and hayemakers like the plague...his a coward
          this was hilarious

Comment

I would just be happy if one of these undefeated hotshots would fight one of the K brothers, unlike Povetkin the Unwilling

Comment

i want to see him get past guinnfirst & i want to see how he reacts to getting hit cleanly by a big puncher...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                i know guinn has not been in the best of shape his last few fights but he is still dangerous & has good power. we don't even know if boytsov can actually take a punch since he hasn't fought anyone yet. he was only 213lbs for his last fight so i want to see his chin tested & if guinn would ever let his hands go we could see exactly what kind of beard boytsov has.
                I was glad to see Denis down at 213 for his last two fights he was getting to big. Pala has good power and Boytsov took his punches fine.

Comment

If he can't knock out Guinn then the fight is no stepping stone for Boystov

Comment

I don't know how much of a shot he has but I'd much rather see him than some old washed up cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X