Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel more comfortable around black people than i do white people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do feel the same way tbh...the sweetest woman ive ever met was an old black lady from the south (i think somewhere in the carolinas).....ive worked with her for few months and she treated like a family even wanted me to call her grandama and i did and joked around about it..very sweet, charming woman..

..ive worked with both and i get along with black folks way way better....most of the rudest/most ignorant mofos ive met were whitefolks...now, this is not to say all whitefolks are like that coz ive had white friends that i trusted too but very few, actually just a couple....some of my best friends at job and school are blacks...

again , this is all based on my expriences...and on these boards , it's like the opposite ........anyways, NSB is just all for fun and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If you ever go to prison, you'll feel right at home
      Racist much ***boy?

Comment

lol damn some of you guys must have very narrow experiences with people? or just some bad experiences? ive never had problems with "one race" of a people enough to say "i like them more than the other". . .

i guess ive always just been the type to get along with everyone. . . i think my worldy upbringing has a lot to do with my ability to fit in with anyone and everyone. . .

and LOL x 1000 @ horton. . . TORCHY. . hahaha man i almost spit up my beverage laughing so hard. . . good one. . .
        Last edited by UglyPug; 11-01-2011, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          i do feel the same way tbh...the sweetest woman ive ever met was an old black lady from the south (i think somewhere in the carolinas).....ive worked with her for few months and she treated like a family even wanted me to call her grandama and i did and joked around about it..very sweet, charming woman..

Just tell us teh story when she started to grab yo cuck brah. The rest is just shizznit.

Comment

he caught his girl getting banged by a white guy,

true story

Comment

i am comfortable (here in toronto) with all races. it's the arsehole individuals from each group that upset me.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post

..ive worked with both and i get along with black folks way way better....most of the rudest/most ignorant mofos ive met were whitefolks...now, this is not to say all whitefolks are like that coz ive had white friends that i trusted too but very few, actually just a couple....some of my best friends at job and school are blacks...

again , this is all based on my expriences...and on these boards , it's like the opposite ........anyways, NSB is just all for fun and ****.

old southern black women (especially from north carolina) are straight up sweet hearts! they can cook like champions too! fish fries, bean and sweet potato pies, fried chicken with all the fixings, ice cold sweet tea! ooooohhh-weeeeeeee! im missing some north carolina. . . not long before i return!

Comment

pugly, my Pakistani brother, that avatar gives me chuckles, should I post me flexing my insanely ripped pectoral muscles? I'm pure Aussie stud, 100% Aussie beef certified.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
                    pugly, my Pakistani brother, that avatar gives me chuckles, should I post me flexing my insanely ripped pectoral muscles? I'm pure Aussie stud, 100% Aussie beef certified.
                    haha you appear to be a slick little devil! very sinewy and sleek!

yes post a recent picture of you! the only pic we have is the one from back in the day, and it's from afar!

Comment

also, my good lad, very few people have such wide lats like myself. . . lots of people have bulked up arms and chest, but they abandon the back!

my wide back has resulted in me being nick named LATIMUS747 because my wingspan (lats) is that of a foocking boeing 747! it has assisted in my reach for boxing! my jab has a lot more range now!

Comment

Working...
                      X