Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is B-Hop stuck on making this a race issue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    All I gotta say is B-hop is doing one helluva job promoting this fight.
    fight??? what fight?????

Comment

because he is an ignorant mother****er and an idiot in every sense of the word. His behavior should not be tolerate it by ANY of the sanctioning bodies. I bet if it was a white person saying they are superior it would be all over the news and not just the boxing circles

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
        Seriously, the guy's a degenerate, he’s 45 years old and he still hasn’t evolved from the ghetto.
        You guys hide behind computer screens much like your relatives hide behind bed sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAMI CANE View Post
          You guys hide behind computer screens much like your relatives hide behind bed sheets.
          I don’t have any special adulation or disgust for any race; I just dislike delinquents and bigots -- Hopkins fits that criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            All I gotta say is B-hop is doing one helluva job promoting this fight.
            Exactly.....the man is trying to sale fire to hell

Comment

Originally posted by MIAMI CANE View Post
              Imma ignore your troll comment and stare at Nikki........good lord that broad is thick but she fine!!! green k for your avi!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X