Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Sugar Ray Leonard look so good for his age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean living,Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
      yea i do notice black ppl age slower than other races. i hope i look the same at his age
      But they die early. White people live longer than Black people

Comment

**** ray leonard.....

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          He probably still works out and eats healthy. To me he doesnt seem like the kinda guy who does drugs and drinks alcohol and eats unhealthy food and doesnt exercise. Unlike most of the people in america.
          lol......................

Comment

Originally posted by -Executioner- View Post
            That's not age, that's ugly lol!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              He IS a drug abuser. At least he was. Leonard was always very vain. Using makeup before doing interviews with Ring Magazine.

So I think part of the reason him still looking so young is cosmetic surgery.
              that 1st stuff you said was right but that last sentence is wrong. No way he's had cosmetic stuff done. You can tell when cats have that done

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                that 1st stuff you said was right but that last sentence is wrong. No way he's had cosmetic stuff done. You can tell when cats have that done
                I can guarantee you he has had plastic surgery done most boxers do after there faces getting pumled for years. He also looks to have had botox, people in there 50's no matter what the genetics get wrinkles.

Comment

Working...
                X