• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
    here is Doug Fischer's top 20 and link has his explanation and criteria

Thoughts?

http://******.craveonline.com/news/3...-modern-greats
    Second only to Pacquiao.

Comment

Can't really argue with the list but to be honest most of these guys were fighting when I wasn't even born so it would be hard to put in context.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Rocky Marciano should be in the top 20 above Moore and Charles because he KOed both of them and they both weighed more than he did in those fights. Pound for pound he was better than they were and ruled as world heavyweight champ for years at 182 to188 pounds. It's true.

What an utterly stupid and inane argument. Neither Charles or Moore were at their best at heavyweight, both peaking at 175 and after spending a bulk of their careers at 160.

Charles and Moore's body of work >>>>>>> Marciano's.

Comment

Any list with Joe Calzaghe listed as ATG is a flawed list.

Comment

He's not an all time great fighter, to be that you have to fight the best and fear no one. He is on the other hand a great businessman, hugely successful in that field.

Comment

People take Doug Fischer seriously? lol

Comment

I'm sorry, but the older generation of fighters are being overrated.

Comment

I don't know if the timing would have been right but Mayweather would have only made my list if he fought Kostya Tszyu, Mosley at 140 and several years before it actually happened and of course pacquiao. If he went 2-1 that would have been fine as well

Comment

Working...
                  X