Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal vs. Ismail Sillakh May 1 at Bell Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal does realize most of the public thinks he's ducking Sillakh, right? This certainly won't make him look any better either.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Jean Pascal ‏ @jeanpascalchamp Close
      Ah ah ah April fools guys....I won't fight Sillakh. Ah Ah ah Poisson d'avril les gars...Je vais pas me battre contre Sillakh. :-)
      WTF.

Aren't April Fools stunts meant to be outrageous?

Fighting a guy in your weight class with less experience and status than you is deemed an April Fools joke now?

TF?

Comment

Pascal is my boy but I don't get why he would tease the fans like that, it's only gonna make him look bad because he's showing that he knows this is the guy we want him to fight.

Comment

it is ON

this shoud be a great fight. sillakh was stopped many times as an amateur. when he got to the top of a big tournament and didnt win it was generally via stoppage.

not saying he's got a horrid chin, but it's record is not sterling.

even though he's a four round fighter, pascal is still a dangerous guy. he's a powerful puncher and he's got fast hands. his shoots loop, and they can catch you around your guard, high on the head, behind your head, etc

he could shake sillakh up at any point in the fight

i expect him to win the first few rounds. if sillakh is the real deal he should be able to weather the storm and touch him up late down the stretch. not sold on him being the real deal. looking forward to finding out

again, pascal is a four round fighter.
          Last edited by New England; 04-01-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Sillakh wouldn't beat Pascal at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Jean Pascal ‏ @jeanpascalchamp Close
              Ah ah ah April fools guys....I won't fight Sillakh. I rather duck fighters and sit on the sidelines :wank:.
              Fixed that for ya.

Comment

Pascal is just fishing for all the expert opinions that have said he will lose.

Cette fille merde petit poulet ne veut pas se KO

Comment

Working...
                X