tyson would have punched a hole through foremans face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Lyle was not a journeyman you fool

and he didn't get 1 punched by ali, he tired himself out. He beat himself. That's why ali ran from a rematch.

Tyson would have gotten bodied. If feather fisted buster douglas K.O'd tyson, foreman would have commited murder

Tyson is not even a top 50 ATG
    FORZA making a fool of himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Young Foreman?

The one that got 1 punched by feather fisted Cassius Clay? The one that went life and death with a journeyman Ron Lyle? floored multiple times?

The one that got dominated by Jimmy Young(who? that's what I said)?

Foreman's got 2 left feet. chin straight up. zombie movement. Foreman was 210 lbs would be smaller than a prime Mike.

OMAN this would be one of those KO's where Foreman's head gets launched into outerspace. I can see the brutal uppercut in my mind. Mouthpiece flying out splash of sweat from the fro and flies to the moon
      I think I agree, but it would have to be a serious Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        Either version of foreman beats the breaks off tyson
        FORZA- The word is "BREEKS". Not "breaks", nor "brakes", nor any other kind of inventive spelling. What do you think it MEANS........??? Pants, Trousers, BRITCHES........... (Just the Scottish word for Britches).

Comment

moorer used foreman as a punching bag what do you think tyson would have done?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            FORZA- The word is "BREEKS". Not "breaks", nor "brakes", nor any other kind of inventive spelling. What do you think it MEANS........??? Pants, Trousers, BRITCHES........... (Just the Scottish word for Britches).
            wait... what?

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X