Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIBELLA: "NO problem with the knee or hand... Martinez was taking a BEATING."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIBELLA: "NO problem with the knee or hand... Martinez was taking a BEATING."

"Martinez wanted me to know that he got caught with a huge shot in the first round and couldn't recover after that."

Only a few of us knew what was going to happen last night.

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    "Martinez wanted me to know that he got caught with a huge shot in the first round and couldn't recover after that."

Who you got bro cotto or the middleweight monster 3g?
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 06-08-2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Dude are you really gonna take the guy who sold us this garbage word as gospel.

Dibella and Martinez both know if they said **** about the knee, they would look like complete liars because they spent the last THREE months convincing everybody on 24/7 and everything that everything is fine with his knee.

Honestly I feel dumb for even believing them...theres just no way to come back from knee surgeries that severe at age 40.

Comment

Better than saying we just duped the fans into paying for a farce of a fight where my man entered the ring near crippled.

Comment

You, me, Da Boxer, Jose, not many Some great Cotto fans, like Jazluvr, were even on the fence with this fight.

Comment

and the newwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
              Dude are you really gonna take the guy who sold us this garbage word as gospel.

Dibella and Martinez both know if they said **** about the knee, they would look like complete liars because they spent the last THREE months convincing everybody on 24/7 and everything that everything is fine with his knee.

Honestly I feel dumb for even believing them...theres just no way to come back from knee surgeries that severe at age 40.
              How was the card garbage?? It was a good card that was entertaining from top to bottom. Plus the main event outcome was unexpected.

Comment

You seriously think sergio would say the truth like:

"Guys i am honest, the knee was ****ed up during training camp, we thought come fightnight it would be better, but it got even worse. You know, we cant just cancel the fight, lose a couple million dollar and retire. We earned that payday doe. We tricked you all doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                  How was the card garbage?? It was a good card that was entertaining from top to bottom. Plus the main event outcome was unexpected.
                  The whole card was pretty good, in fact the Andy Lee fight made up for the main event. I was so shocked when that happened, I thought Lee was about to get Julian Jacksoned.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    The whole card was pretty good, in fact the Andy Lee fight made up for the main event. I was so shocked when that happened, I thought Lee was about to get Julian Jacksoned.
                    Agreed. Not to upset with the purchase last night had a good night of fights with friends and fam

Comment

Working...
                    X