Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watch River Monsters on Animal Planet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch River Monsters on Animal Planet?

I kinna just started watching it when it seems to be on late night, idk why but it intrigues the hell out of me. I think underwater creatures are sort of fascinating.

My girl and I always watch it. We've watched all the old ones, so we only watch the new ones on saturday now. Great show.

Fish on fish on!!!

Comment

I used to watch it but it seemed that every other show he was catching giant catfish and it got kinda boring.

Comment

Haven't seen one in a while, but yeah, it's an interesting show. I bet you could find some seriously interesting & scary ish fishing deep in the remote amazon

Comment

when i first saw this show i thought it was interesting.. then after a few episode it got very boring. they never are able to catch the "river monster"..

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
            I used to watch it but it seemed that every other show he was catching giant catfish and it got kinda boring.
            and its not even the giant cat fish that was killing the people in that village LOL.. they always start the show off with something like that. "a giant fish is killing and eating all the people" then the guy goes and starts fishing and catch all these little fishes only. and before they go on commercial break the guy fishing will have a bite and they'll make it seem like he caught something big then once the show resume it turns out to be a small fish only LOL.

Comment

yes. that guy is an awesome fisherman. he can catch almost anything.

he makes his own rigs, travels to some of the more remote places on the planet, and lands big, mean fish. that is not easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                My girl and I always watch it. We've watched all the old ones, so we only watch the new ones on saturday now. Great show.

Fish on fish on!!!

i'm not sure if it's on netflix any longer, but i've really enjoyed every episode i've seen. that guy is the real deal. it's obviously scripted / edited like crazy, but you can't fake what he does. you just can't. he's a bad dude.

Comment

Yes! It's badass. I love his narration and as a flyfisher myself I really enjoy his work.

Comment

British guy, or is this a yank version?.

Comment

Working...
                    X