Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sr "there's a reason I hate Amir Khan, nobody knows why apart from me and him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably just said he's never trained a winner besides Floyd.

Comment

Either say why you have a beef, or don't bring it up. Besides, like a dude a couple posts above me said hyping the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        Or it could be that he genuinely hate Khan? He don't usually say that.

I doubt it

Its obvious he's worried for his son and probably doesnt want a chino rematch..he's angling an easier fight..Someone who goes to sleep once Floyd lands clean..not someone who'll throw 5 back with the last punch going to the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          I doubt it

Its obvious he's worried for his son and probably doesnt want a chino rematch..he's angling an easier fight..Someone who goes to sleep once Floyd lands clean..not someone who'll throw 5 back with the last punch going to the nuts
          Khan ain't fighting in September and Khan vs Floyd will not happen next, you can take a chill pill here.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
            Khan ain't fighting in September and Khan vs Floyd will not happen next, you can take a chill pill here.

that's too bad then...i wouldn't mind Khan watching getting lit up...that would be pretty fun to watch

Comment

Crazy old crackhead

Comment

Working...
              X