Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you plan on buying Bradley vs. Marquez PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Already have, no problem spending 60 bucks on a marquez fight
    Damn its $60? thats a lot for this fight I'm a fan of JMM but not enough to spend 60 right now I got Vegas to save for next week too bad I'll be there 2 days after the fight

Comment

I bought Marquez Diaz II. I had a dream Bradley knocked Marquez don in the 6th so Im gonna get it.

Comment

The main event is one of the best match ups of the year. It's a shame people would rather spend their money on mismatches like Floyd-Guerrero and even my dude Pac against Rios over this fight.

Comment

Probably Mexican bar with my father. Órale.

Comment

Nope. Timmy has been in too many stinkers for me and I see him making this one ugly to avoid getting caught like last time out. One of the "win tonight, look good next time" type fights. No undercard worth the money either.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              No, I'll get an HD quality stream for about 4 bucks with no drop offs. Can't put link here or it will get pulled.
              I would love the link!

I buy all PPV but this one has nothing but the main event and with baseball playoffs on i dint think i want to spend the money this time around.

Comment

No, unfortunately I'm a poor college student smh

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  Damn its $60? thats a lot for this fight I'm a fan of JMM but not enough to spend 60 right now I got Vegas to save for next week too bad I'll be there 2 days after the fight
                  Technically it was 65 for HD.. I don't think well ever see anything lower than 50 Sd for a ppv

Comment

Hell yeah. This is the best PPV FIGHT (not event but FIGHT) of the year

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      No, unfortunately I'm a poor college student smh
                      Take out a 65 dollar student loan

Comment

Working...
                      X