Comments Thread For: Khan Eyes Hatton Revenge, Targets Senchenko For 4/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Khan is a ****ing joke and a fraud.

I predicted this fight would happen as soon as the bum beat Hatton. Senchenko might be a welterweight but he hits like a lightweight.

Khan looked at his options at 140, saw that every single decent fighter in the weight class would destroy him, so he looked at the higher weight for the most feather fisted opponent to try to excuse his fear of taking on a hard hitting opponent.
    rofl of course ur gonna call him a joke and a fraud. ur a ****in hater who has nothing bettr to do u dumb c*nt

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      khan is a ***** he was talking about moving up to 147, but now he wants it at 140... any excuse to weaken his opponent by this con
      he never even said anythin about moving up yet. who did maidana face in his last two fights huh??????? ****in clowns thats who. and how do you know that its gonna happen at a lowr weight when nothing is done????????

the only fraud is u hater

Comment

I like this fight. I could see a KO for either guy tbh.

Comment

Would be a decent fight but i'd rather see Khan face Josesito Lopez. I can understand how Senchenko would be a bigger draw in the UK though so the Senchenko fight is probably more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            none of those names can match Senchenko right now...except Lucas..But he is semi booked for Garcia. Those are the only two punchers Khan should be fighting at 140.

with that said, this is a good fight. So shut up and enjoy
            This is not a good fight if it takes place at 140. Senchenko is not even a superb opponent anyway, so why not fight him at the weight he's most comfortable?

Originally posted by Martian View Post
            If Khan fought Allakhverdiev, everyone would say he is fighting another lightweight with hardly any zip in his punches.
            Allakhverdiev has never fought at LW, so what are you talkin about?

Comment

go to 147 if you wanna fight ww's

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Anybody who knows Khan knows about his knockout loss to Prescott. That knockout was hilariously legendary. There's a great revenge story line behind it. Senchenko beating a shot Hatton didn't prove anymore than Kevin McBride beating a shot Mike Tyson. Everybody in the UK knows it meant shit and it will be seen as an easy tuneup fight for Khan. Khan already had his soft touch against Molina. Now it's time for his chin to answer some questions.

I mean, forget the the gate for a second. Prescott has a win over Khan and Khan doesn't want to avenge it. That shit is cowardly. He wants revenge for Hatton, but not revenge for himself?

I don't even think that highly of Prescott, but he's definitely in the fringe contender level. It's a fight Khan should be able to win and at the same time it's the type of fight Khan needs to prepare himself for a Garcia rematch. Senchenko is a low tier level fighter and won't help Khan prepare at all.
                He does not give a flying **** about revenge for Hatton. Are you that much of a ****** that you actually believe that ****?

That's just a great way to hype up the fight. Oh the brave English Amir Khan will exact revenge for fellow English warrior Ricky Hatton!! All the gullible twats will tune in with there pints at the ready to see Khan exact revenge on Senchenko for what he did to the English legend Ricky The 'itman Hatton.

I've no doubt that Khan himself would want the fight with Prescott. However, do i really need to explain to you why it won't happen at this point in his career? Do i really need to explain to you how his management wouldn't go anywhere near Prescott at such a fragile point in his career? Even though Khan himself would obviously want revenge for getting KTFO in a minute, now is not the time for him to go looking for revenge against someone who has gone on to lose to the likes of McCloskey and Kevin Mitchell. That **** can wait till the end of Khan's career. Now is the time for him to build back up to fighting at world championship level again.

You know as well as anyone if Khan was to beat Prescott it would be ''meh even Kevin Mitchell beat Precott lololol''. Whilst it still would lay a few demons to rest for Khan, it's absolutely not worth the risk looking from the managements point of view and like i said that can wait till towards the end of his career. Now it should be all about building him back up to fighting at world level again. If that includes a few soft touches ie Molina after suffering a knockout loss and a change of trainers, then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                X