No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan Vs Wesley Snipes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps
    Snipes is a TMA guy, which wont do him very good in an MMA setting...
    I hadn't thought about that kaps..... Joe trains pretty hard too, he's had a few dandy black eyes to show for it!

Comment

Here's an idea, they want something new for their shows?? Y don't they try giving female MMA a shot in tha spotlight...
      Put a few chicks on the undercard like in boxing, **** this celebrity BS, tell rogan if he wants to fight, ther's a professional bumb fighting league he can join..

Comment

I seriously don't think Snipes knows what he is getting into regardless of his experience. I'd expect Rogan to murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5
          Here's an idea, they want something new for their shows?? Y don't they try giving female MMA a shot in tha spotlight...
          Put a few chicks on the undercard like in boxing, **** this celebrity BS, tell rogan if he wants to fight, ther's a professional bumb fighting league he can join..
          Took many years for boxing people to take a serious look at females in the ring..... with MMA being new to regular tv, getting MMA finally accepted as an arena of "real" talent, I think we can expect to wait a few years for women to be showcased, except on smaller venues.

Comment

is this fight really happening and when is it

Comment

Originally posted by boxing912
              is this fight really happening and when is it
              It's all talk as of right now, nothing in writing yet.

Comment

i dont feel many people would want to watch a woman get hurt. Its the same reason why they dont allow women on the combat front lines. Male's are genetically programed to be over protestive of females. It hard enough to watch a woman take a beating in the boxing ring, let alone catch knees to the face.

Comment

FYI there is womens MMA they're already doing so why not HL it on a PPV Instead of having this celeb BS, next thing you know the UFC is gonna hire clowns and an elephant then it will be undeniable to all that the UFC is a circus..

Comment

Originally posted by RastaSmoker
                    i dont feel many people would want to watch a woman get hurt. Its the same reason why they dont allow women on the combat front lines. Male's are genetically programed to be over protestive of females. It hard enough to watch a woman take a beating in the boxing ring, let alone catch knees to the face.
                    If men are genetically programmed to be overprotective of women, how come so many women get beats/murdered from their husband/boyfriend? Personally, I don't like women's MMA because they're not as skilled or powerful as men.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                      Snipes actually called the UFC and asked them for a fight, Joe said he'd fight him. Nothing is signed yet, I guess they are waiting on Snipes...

Sorry if I'm late guys, but how old is this news? I'd LOVE to see these two guys fight. Hopefully Snipes doesnt get carried away and spike Rogan through the heart

Comment

Working...
                      X