Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer a partner you'd have a lot in common with or less?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you prefer a partner you'd have a lot in common with or less?

I prefer opposite; I can see some arguing but it's boring having someone agree with and like everything you do. If it's done enough it could seem as if they agree just to make you happy while they're miserable. A lot worse in my opinion. Then if you care enough, you decide to break down and ask them what they like and if you get an answer you weren't looking for? Uh oh... I can't stand fake people.

Being opposite might have some disagreements but besides that I can see a lot of knowing each other for who they are or what they like. You might even like what they like.
    More
    68.42%
    Less
    31.58%

I find it that I'm more comptable with girls who i am uncomptable with, makes the realtionship more interesting, do complete different things do with a girl your in common with.

Comment

The differences make it better. The hard part is finding a woman that accepts the differences and doesn't want to change you into something else.

Comment

Differences are good but you need to have at least some common interests.

That's not being fake, but building a friendship with things you can both relate to is important, imo.

Comment

I prefer more. Not to the point of boredom, but I don't want to be with some girl that I find out has been in "Take this Eighteen Incher" as a surprise, either.

Comment

Big tiddays & an ass that can be seen from the front is mandatory though.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Differences are good but you need to have at least some common interests.

That's not being fake, but building a friendship with things you can both relate to is important, imo.
              I meant fake as in agreeing with what they say constantly even if you don't agree.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                I meant fake as in agreeing with what they say constantly even if you don't agree.
                Oh ok. My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  The differences make it better. The hard part is finding a woman that accepts the differences and doesn't want to change you into something else.
                  That is true; some do want the change but if they want too much it's best to walk away

Comment

I don't like having to much in common. I like arguing, i have a fun time with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X