Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UK News: Hatton vs Khan; Macklin vs Sturm; Baker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if Khan went for the easy route of Morales and then Matthew Hatton to safely move towards a fight with Mayweather.

I hope not but I can't see Khan and his team wanting to take any risks.

Comment

Mathew Hatton doesnt deserve to fight Khan, this must be a BIG JOKE of a fight. Some UK fighters are delusional, wasnt there another UK bum barking at Khan saying he will cream him?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Mathew Hatton doesnt deserve to fight Khan, this must be a BIG JOKE of a fight. Some UK fighters are delusional, wasnt there another UK bum barking at Khan saying he will cream him?
        Who, Kell Brook?

Brook would be a much bigger threat to Khan than Matthew Hatton would be.

I don't expect Khan/Brook to happen within the next year though..

Comment

Wauw Sturm looks bad here.

I'm lost for words. I cannot believe he lied about having sent Macklin a better offer.

Comment

"I only fight the best" Amir Khan.

Who better to live up to that statment than the great Matthew Hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Wauw Sturm looks bad here.

I'm lost for words. I cannot believe he lied about having sent Macklin a better offer.
              yeah plus looking 40% of his earnings for a few yeas after the fight is a joke.

Looks like Sturm Macklin wont happen, and Macklin v Martinez will.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                yeah plus looking 40% of his earnings for a few yeas after the fight is a joke.

Looks like Sturm Macklin wont happen, and Macklin v Martinez will.
                Exactly!

It's unbelievable really. If this info is true Sturm is a biitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Awesome. I saw them at Sonisphere with Anthrax, Megadeth and Metallica. greatest day of my life.
                  that would have been awsome to see! I saw them years ago during the Extreme Steel tour with Morbid Angel and Pantera, was quite violent to say the leAST

Comment

Working...
                  X