Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer says Timothy Bradley never ducked Khan, says Khan is ducking Maidana!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Motoko View Post
    Dude, there is nothing about Bradley that makes me think he will ever be a legend. Shit, the guy is more known for ducking Khan than anything else.
    In your opinion...I agree with Dwyer and it's exactly what I've been saying since day one. He'd beat Khan up if they fought, he will make tons more fighting Pac, Arum wants to sign him (we all know Pac isn't fighting anyone not under the Top Rank umbrella or an independent agent), and dude's contract is expiring at the end of the month. Khan wants nothing to do with Maidana and furthermore, he has been ducking a Prescott rematch for a couple years now.

It's going to be hilarious later this year and early next year when Bradley comes out as the next p4p king.......why do you think Arum wants to grab him up? When Pac retires, Bradley will be the new boxing kingpin man..like him or hate him dude isn't going to lose except to maybe Pac.....he'll demolish everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      In your opinion...I agree with Dwyer and it's exactly what I've been saying since day one. He'd beat Khan up if they fought, he will make tons more fighting Pac, Arum wants to sign him (we all know Pac isn't fighting anyone not under the Top Rank umbrella or an independent agent), and dude's contract is expiring at the end of the month. Khan wants nothing to do with Maidana and furthermore, he has been ducking a Prescott rematch for a couple years now.

It's going to be hilarious later this year and early next year when Bradley comes out as the next p4p king.......why do you think Arum wants to grab him up? When Pac retires, Bradley will be the new boxing kingpin man..like him or hate him dude isn't going to lose except to maybe Pac.....he'll demolish everyone else.
      Look at Pacquiao and Mayweather, both are masters at what they do. Pacquiao is exciting to watch and he has a whole country behind him. Mayweather's boxing is an art and hes a master at trash talking. That's why both are so successful.

So what about Bradley? His style sucks and he has the charisma of a cardboard box. He won't beat Mayweather or Pacquiao and once he loses his '0' and his belts I honestly think nobody is gonna give a shit about him.

That's what I think anyways. But we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
        I agree 100% with this. When he doesn't get Floyd or Manny, watch who he crawls to.
        Yup, and I bet he will take less than half what he was being offered before too.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Arum wants to sign him to be the next cannon fodder for Pacquiao.

Next p4p king

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Arum wants to sign him to be the next cannon fodder for Pacquiao.

Next p4p king
            You do know P4P list is about fighters who are winning not who are the most popular right??

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              You do know P4P list is about fighters who are winning not who are the most popular right??
              Its about having stellar skills, resume and performances.

All of which Bradley seriously lacks.

Comment

lol Bradley will be rendered comatose by Pac, and be out for like a year, and he'll come back and no-one will care.

Bradley will go the way of Kevin "kingpin" Johnson

Comment

Bradley is a god damn joke.

I been saying this for about a year now.

Comment

According to romebyko, Bradley is a whole different animal, lol. With skills that only Pac can match and a resume that's up there with the rest of the top p4p fighters.

Comment

He's on the list right now so he must have those things you just listed..Or do you know better the pros??

Comment

Working...
                      X