Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money team gonna whoop ass once mo....

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Is Cotto Mexican now?
      Well, the fight is on May 5th so he has to be! Doesn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        If Pac does what I would like for him to do, then yes I will. Which is fine by me. Still hilarious that Cotto was the first choice and at 147. Cotto just didn't want to play ball. If he would have then of course they would be no Pac-Bradley.
        Ill buy it back for you

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          a lot. but wats new?
          More than usual though. You being called a *******. Morons not understand the sarcasm of calling Cotto Mexican. etc etc...

Comment

• Floyd is fighting a Puerto Rican on Cinco De Mayo??

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              I don't doubt Floyd could stop Cotto, he just doesn't press it enough to do so.
              Look at how he eased off on Mosley.
              It's not Mayweather fault Mosley went into survival mode holding, clinching. May was still pressuring Mosley the whole fight after the 2nd round. But, floyd will give us a boxing masterpiece 12 rounds of showing young kids how to box. AND i will be looking forward to Sergio MArtinez in november at 154 then who knows maybe pac or may vs ortiz 2 next year. Overall boxing is in good shape this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                I don't doubt Floyd could stop Cotto, he just doesn't press it enough to do so.
                Look at how he eased off on Mosley.
                Well Cotto slows down to a crawl late in fights, and loses mustard on his punches. Remember how Pacquaio would just storm him, and blast his ass with combos and not even blink at cottos his shots past the 6th round. Remember how he ran for his life and did NOTHING after the 7th round other than get pummelled. That was a cotto around his prime, now imagine a slower, more worn out cotto running from mayweather who wont be hitting him as hard or as much as Pacquaio, but will land at a higher rate, and land right on the button over and over again. I am telling you, you will be ashamed of, or feel sad for cotto after this fight is over. It is pointless, mayweather by late TKO in a onesided scrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Better late than never. It's got to be for Cotto's belt.
                  Nelson, you're always the voice of reason so help me out with something that just isn't sitting right with me: Is Cotto truly a free agent? I just have this funny suspicion that Arum/TR has some back doors with Cotto's alleged expired contract, and TR could hold up this fight through a cease & desist or another legal maneuver. Call me paranoid but something tells me that Arum will inject his way into this May 5th fight somehow, whether that is fine print showing Cotto is still enslaved to TR similar to the franchise tag in the NFL, or some other means by which Arum gets to "play God"...kinda like King was able to do with Mayorga by getting an injunction and stopping an MMA fight altogether.

Comment

• pacfans are a pack of morons..........

pac fought cotto @ 145 (meaning he drained him) & the only reason pac didn't fight cotto again in a rematch is because cotto refused to be drained for a 2nd time (pac wanted him @ 147 or no rematch at all)

pacfans are also very moronic because manny STRUGGLED (& in the minds of many) lost to a blown up marquez in his VERY last fight. the same marquez who didin't win one round against mayweather..............

PAC LOST TO MARQUEZ. enough said. you have no room to talk about anything boxing related.........pac lost to a blown up marquez.

cotto mayweather @ 154 is legit. a challenge that pac himself didn't want to take.........pac was more interested in draining cotto again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      not a fan of this fight. but hey, its better than canelo. ill watch it, doubt ill be paying tho. and finally, ill see some cotto stans shut up

Shut up about what? Our boy getting a fiucking major payday? Nah. The outcome in many ways is irrelevant! Cotto will be competitive and now has the tools to pull off the upset. Either way he is getting paid! And at this stage of his illustrious career, he deserves it! The fight is couple years late in the making but it sure beats seeing either of them fight canelo, who has not done a damn thing imo to deserve a shot at either!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X