• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on glove make???

are winning usa gloves the same as fighting usa gloves

i can buy fighting gloves in england but not winning

can anyone clear this up??

No Fighting Sports are not the same as Winning, there knockoff's of Winning. You Should be able to get Winning products in England. Contact Mr. Hayashi Kazumichi from Winning-USA at boxing@winning-usa.com and ask him if he ships to England or can he get what you want and have it shipped directly from Winning Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      No Fighting Sports are not the same as Winning, there knockoff's of Winning. You Should be able to get Winning products in England. Contact Mr. Hayashi Kazumichi from Winning-USA at boxing@winning-usa.com and ask him if he ships to England or can he get what you want and have it shipped directly from Winning Japan.
      thanks mate..........

Comment

Triumph United is another attempt to copy winning but is much better from what I've heard. I have their new superlative 2.0 training gloves and are great despite some minor issues that other people have came across, such as the fitting. But overall great stuff, I'm going to be buying their superlative headgear. At $42 thats almost a steal, just use TU40OFF at checkout.

Comment

I use triumph and they are great. Never tried winning but Triumph leaves my hands great. Other gloves left my hands sore. Plus they are easy on my sparring partners..

Comment

Working...
          X