Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alba vs O'reilly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica Alba is a 10. So anything she says is acceptable.

Comment

you guys really handed it to yourselves.

she didn't even warrant a google search to prove her mistakes by you douches?

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...g-World-War-II

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        you guys really handed it to yourselves.

she didn't even warrant a google search to prove her mistakes by you douches?

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...g-World-War-II
        That's not the country that is KNOWN for it's neutrality. Many countries have taken a nuetral stance in certian conflicts. It's Switzerland that is known for it's neutrality, not Sweden.

http://www.wisegeek.com/why-is-switz...al-country.htm

"With Napoleon’s defeat, however, the Swiss were determined never to suffer an invasion again. In 1815, the Congress of Vienna, consisting of major European powers who had convened to discuss international relations in the post-Napoleonic era, deemed Switzerland a neutral country".

So the dumb ***** is wrong.....I would still smash that though....and eat it.....and do all kinds of other nasty **** to that fine young thing.

Comment

apparently sweden was, along with its better known counterpart, switzerland; neutral.

you guys who posted in here ****en owned yourselves along with o'really.
          lol We all know the chick meant to say Switzerland. The official cliche is "i'm Switzerland" not "I'm Sweden", and the reason is because Switzerland is synonymous with nuetrality. Sweden is known for other things so noone will even know what your talking about if you say that.

Comment

hmm - i hope i'm not owning myself here.

i haven't seen the interview - i take it you guys have?

i'm thinking i missed something contextually.

this is a historical self pwn if i'm wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              That's not the country that is KNOWN for it's neutrality. Many countries have taken a nuetral stance in certian conflicts. It's Switzerland that is known for it's neutrality, not Sweden.

http://www.wisegeek.com/why-is-switz...al-country.htm

"With Napoleon’s defeat, however, the Swiss were determined never to suffer an invasion again. In 1815, the Congress of Vienna, consisting of major European powers who had convened to discuss international relations in the post-Napoleonic era, deemed Switzerland a neutral country".

So the dumb ***** is wrong.....I would still smash that though....and eat it.....and do all kinds of other nasty **** to that fine young thing.
              Exactly. I've never heard anyone refer to the Swedish when talking about neutrality. Virtually every country has been neutral at some point in history. She just doesn't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden.

hmm - i hope i'm not owning myself here.

i haven't seen the interview - i take it you guys have?

i'm thinking i missed something contextually.

this is a historical self pwn if i'm wrong here.
              lol I think it might be.

Comment

Ive seen her interviewed a few years ago. And she is dumb as a bag full of hammers. It was during her first show.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  Well here is one exception. She co-wrote a scientific paper with a Mathematical theorem that's named after her.

Isn' that the chick from the wonderyears?

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                    Yep........

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                      Winnie Cooper. Man I wanted to **** her. Still do I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X