Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Fractures Hand, Withdraws From Fury Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    You have GOT to be kidding me. No one wants to fight this guy. Smh
    Quick, someone give Wilder a call, I'm sure he won't run from Fury. He might run him over but he won't run away.

Comment

• Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      5 days before the fight and he fractures his hand. Nothing suspect about that at all.
      Why are you sparring less than a week out? Dude wimped out plain and simple. Put Wilder in there so we can see Fury stretched out on the canvas wondering where he is when he wakes up.

Comment

• Smh sunnuva *****......

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Why are you sparring less than a week out? Dude wimped out plain and simple. Put Wilder in there so we can see Fury stretched out on the canvas wondering where he is when he wakes up.
          Here we go again...

You realise it's common for fighters to spar up to two/three days before a fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I admit it's suspect. I was the first to post that this could be fake because ticket sales weren't going as well as expected.

But to suggest a boxer would deliberately break his own hand is fuking ******ed. The injury is either fake or legit by genuine reasons.
            Not really any more far fetched than saying someone would cut his own eye or wear a shoulder cast for months to get out of a fight.

Comment

• Rescheduled? They already fought Fury should go after another contender and not sit around waiting for somebody he already beat. Someone like Arreola would be a safe name to fight.

Comment

• My pc is in a mischievous mood today so I ended up posting the same comment twice.
                Last edited by kafkod; 07-22-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Put Wilder in there so we can see Fury stretched out on the canvas wondering where he is when he wakes up.
                  Yeah, and the Tooth Fairy will have been round to take all the toofie-pegs Deontay knocked out of Tyson's mouth from underneath his pillow while he was asleep and left him some silver coins instead.

Do you believe in Santa Klaus too?

Comment

• Don't fighters these days know how to train without hurting themselves - medical records need to be produced and if this is not a genuine injury Chisora needs to be banned for 2 years the same goes for Haye - I remember when Haye pulled out with a so called back problem when he was supposed to fight Vitali, the Klitschko's asked for medical records which where not produced- that's funny somehow. Fury is so inactive which is not good for his progression - and it's not down to his fault. Again why does fights take 5 months to happen it's no good for fighters like Fury which have to now go back to the drawing board it should never take place more than 3 months which another opponent could of been arranged for Fury, now he will only probably fight another 2 - 3 months down the road.

Comment

• Arr no well Chisora doesn't usually pull out of fights, that's tough for Fury as well it's been happening a lot with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X