Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can My bwoy Abner Mares finally get his due?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than Ridondeaux, Mares can beat anyone in and around his division. He has the goods.

I thought Ponce was just starting to push him around and outdo him physically and then BOOM, down he went.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Other than Ridondeaux, Mares can beat anyone in and around his division. He has the goods.

I thought Ponce was just starting to push him around and outdo him physically and then BOOM, down he went.
      mares is a tougher match of style than donaire

expect him to do better.

i can't see him winning, but i expect him to actually let his hands go in combination and cut the ring off, instead of just looking for a huge punch all night.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        mares is a tougher match of style than donaire

expect him to do better.

i can't see him winning, but i expect him to actually let his hands go in combination and cut the ring off, instead of just looking for a huge punch all night.
        He would indeed do better than Donaire, but I can't see anyone winning more than 4 rounds against Rigondeaux at this stage.

Mares likes to load up his power shots, Rigo see's those coming before Mares has even thought about throwing them.

Comment

Mares v Donaire would be a better match-up Mares v Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Why?? Mares hunts big game baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

mares and donarie will beat the tar out of each other. i'd love to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
              X