Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Si alguien te dice "Chinga Tu Madre" a tu cara....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si alguien te dice "Chinga Tu Madre" a tu cara....

Is it an automatic fight right after???? or you would be like.....Meh...whataves...and walk away?????

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Is it an automatic fight right after???? or you would be like.....Meh...whataves...and walk away?????
    First I would laugh porque chinga tu madre is not something I usually hear but back in my FTW days el primer puño lo tiro yo

Pero ahora I wouldn't take it to that level

sticks and stones

No vale la pena I would be jeopardizing too much

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      First I would laugh porque chinga tu madre is not something I usually hear but back in my FTW days el primer puño lo tiro yo

Pero ahora I wouldn't take it to that level

sticks and stones

No vale la pena I would be jeopardizing too much
      I wonder if that is cuz you Rican.......do Ricans say that?? and if so is it in passing or does it carry a lot of weight as an insult??

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        I wonder if that is cuz you Rican.......do Ricans say that?? and if so is it in passing or does it carry a lot of weight as an insult??
        Nah is not something we say

The word cabron is one word that will start a war...when I worked in this Autoparts years ago I had this Mexican costumer that once told me that I was the main cabron of my job I was gonna throw an alternator at him lol! but he explained to me that cabron is not an insult in Mexico...is that true?

Comment

The word cabron is one word that will start a war...when I worked in this Autoparts years ago I had this Mexican costumer that once told me that I was the main cabron of my job I was gonna throw an alternator at him lol! but he explained to me that cabron is not an insult in Mexico...is that true?
          lmao! he was complimenting you, in that context he used the word cabron as chingon, like the best guy at your job...

Comment

Lol. Something like "Eres cabron para la mecanica" or simply "Eres cabron" would be a compliment. It can hold the same weight as dude- "¿Que onda, cabron?" If Mexicans want to offend someone with a word, we'd rather use "puto" or "pendejo".

I can tell Puerto Ricans and other spanish speaking folks take more offense though.
            Last edited by Sake1; 03-14-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

la tuya en vinagre, me la cojo en al aire

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                la tuya en vinagre, me la cojo en al aire
                Old school right there. Chinga tu madre is instant fight mode for me. Someone telling me to fuk my mother isn't going to go well.

Comment

We dont use chinga tu madre. We use Cagate en tu madre hijo de la gran puta. That is a fight or a shot, all depends where you are at.

Cabron have many meanings here. It all depends how you say it.

Estas cabron - compliment
                  Eres un cabron - depend on the conversation can be a compliment or an insult
                  Cabron - insult, you might get cut with a machete if you are in the mountains

Comment

Yeah it sounds funny rather than offensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X